What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I think that time has passed unless if Pakistan gives them the nukes.

Arabs need a 5th gen fighter jet to take on the F35, they need to buy the J35 from China
with long range missiles.
If Arab countries have nuclear weapons with a range of over 10000KM(Even 3000KM is enough). They don't even need fighter jets.

Remember. Nuclear power comes first.

First Show me the military target
I do not claim that any specific house is a military target.
Israel claims that they are bombing military targets.
Whether it is a military target or not needs to be determined by an investigation.
They also need to determine if Israel has reason to believe it is a valid military target as it is the intent based on available information which determines if it is a war crime.
Do I need to post some photo frm Gaza, again
Your photos are not evidence of anything. They are simply indications that further investigation is needed.

If Arab countries have nuclear weapons with a range of over 10000KM(Even 3000KM is enough). They don't even need fighter jets.

Remember. Nuclear power comes first.
I seriously suspect Iran already has nuclear weapons. I know they had secret relationships with the North Koreans in regards to this. North Korea is sanctioned to the til so they lose nothing giving away Nuke secrets to Iran.

There are lots of other laws that protect civilians in the war no matter what weapon you use.
There are actually very few laws that protect civilians, and it is a pity that Hamas is violating each and every one of them.
And as I said we're they are being used there is zero use for them as smoke screen
Which is irrelevant, even if it is true.

Battlefield Footage: Hamas use tunnels to ambush Zionist troops near Erez border before engaging in gun battle​

PS: ignore the title of the video posted by Daily scumbag Mail

According to text this apparently happened on Ghaza border with Egypt. It says a Dr Maimoona took revenge on Israelis for murdering her sister. To me it looks like a tank firing from close range on the group of soldiers. Can anyone verify this.

@Falcon29

This was from early on in the Ukraine War...

I seriously suspect Iran already has nuclear weapons. I know they had secret relationships with the North Koreans in regards to this. North Korea is sanctioned to the til so they lose nothing giving away Nuke secrets to Iran.

Completely agree. And US knows it, which is why "democracy and freedom" did not spread in Iran, unlike Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya.

If this massacre doesn't cause the useless Arab and Muslim leaders to act, I don't know what will. We're truly cursed with traitorous leaders. A tiny cruel, settler entity can cause this enormous pain and suffering to us, and here we're always burying our head in the sand with shame. We truly became people with a weak eman. :mad:

The Ministry of Interior in Gaza regarding the Jabalia Camp massacre:

The initial number of victims of the massacre is estimated at 400, including martyrs and wounded. Jabalia camp was bombed with 6 bombs, each weighing a ton of explosives
The occupation completely destroyed a residential neighborhood. The largest number of victims are children and women

Back
Top Bottom