What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I'm totally against forced expulsion of Palestinians. Palestinians won't leave their land.

I am also against the forced expulsion of Palestinians by religious Jews, but I am also not in favour of any Islamic state, where non-Muslims like us don't have equal human rights and have to live in fear.

I will always support a Secular State where I will have equal human rights and Muslims too will have equal human rights.

Israel is getting worse as Jewish fanatics are becoming strong there, but it is still a Secular state where at least you have equal religious rights.

You will see a reaction then in a form where Jewish radicals are also bearing 9 to 10 children, or in the form of Hindu radicals who made it almost impossible for Indian Muslims to produce a lot many children.

Secondly, the Muslim population is increasing mainly in Islamic countries (like Pakistan), which is not a problem, but will become a headache for such Muslim countries themselves.

Thirdly, the atheist movement has just taken its birth. It is gradually maturing. It has already started infiltrating Muslim ranks and today we can see many ex-Muslims, which never happened in Islamic history.

The truth is, Humanity and Modern Science are two ultimate weapons, which will destroy all religions sooner or later.

I just hope that this atheist movement matures sooner and brings an end to all religions along with their evils.

The family system, extended-family system and tribal system, all these are on the decline gradually.
The rate of divorce in Gulf countries is reaching to 50%, although they practice the same Islam as in Pakistan.
The reason is simple, people needed family/tribe to exist. But today, they don't need families/tribes to exist. Thus, these bonds are becoming weaker automatically according to human nature.
Non-Religious Atheist societies like Vietnam, and China have much lower divorce rates than Arab Gulf countries.

In Europe too, if the situation changes and people again need a family to survive, then there again divorce rate will automatically go low.

Not happening in India any more.
Other countries and societies will also make it impossible for Muslims to breed in their non-Muslim countries in one way or another. For example, if right-wing forced in European countries make a government, they will not only ban a immigration from Muslim countries, but they will also stop giving social benefits to non-working Muslims.
At the moment, Muslims are the largest group which does not work, and make babies on social benefits. Once the money is gone, and they also have to work, then their birthrate will automatically do down too.

If you don't believe in the spirit of Secularism, why then do you come to Secular Western countries?
Yes, Muslims are only MISUSING the humanity of innocent Secular Western people, who welcomed them in the name of Secularism.
But Muslims stabbed in their back by deceiving Secular values and working for Political Islam and imposing Sharia laws instead of adopting and promoting humanity based system of Secularism.

But sooner or later, Muslims have to pay the price of this deceit. Their actions are making Secular values disappear in the West, and right-wing parties are gaining popularity. And then the same thing will happen which we saw in India.

Your post is stupid in multiple ways,

the average age of the Jew is 43 in Israel, the average age of the occupation is 19

A greater number of Palestinians are entering into the marriage and family phase then the Jews are

The population of Palestinians and Jews is now equal across the land but the Palestinians demographically will become the majority over the next decades

The Muslim population is increasing ACROSS THE WORLD
In India is the Muslim population is now 240 million approx, the more India divides into a hate filled communal dump
The more the populations seperate from each other
The whole point of partition was that the populations of Indians hated each other and needed separation
That will increase inside India and you will have areas of hindus, Sikhs, Muslims and Christians seperate from each other

The atheist movement HAS NOT JUST BEGUN it's always been here, but they don't marry, they don't have families, they don't have many children
Demographic reality for them is poor
They become atheist, they tend to lose their family, values, culture and community
Unlikely to marry or have big families

That's why long term population trends for atheists are so low (look it up)

The Muslim family is stronger them anyone else's
The rate of marriage is higher, the amount of children we have also tends to be higher
The age we marry at tends to be lower

Marriage rates are collapsing for everyone else

The strength of the Muslim family will endure

You don't understand secularism YOU MUST BE A PAJEET 😂😂😂😂
Secularism does not mean giving up your faith or values or pretending to be white or European or anything
Secularism is fundamentally religious rules not being allowed to dictate to government or politics and all people thus being equal under the government
The INDIVIDUAL however have the FREEDOM to be as religious as they want and no one can force them to break their values or faith

Secularism does not mean you assimilate into something you are not or larp as white people, forgetting your own values, culture or faith

Islam is spreading, our population will hit 3 billion soon enough

We have enough numbers to hate any enemy, and our enemies should be more concerned about pissing us off

Al Jazeera: Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says he will not agree to ceasefire with Hamas​

It's gonna ask America to bomb them, lol. Such a pathetic Jewish terror state.

Urgent | Israeli Broadcasting Corporation: Israel is considering responding to the #Houthis after launching missiles towards Eilat

They must have been really hit if they are "considering responding to the #Houthis after launching missiles towards Eilat".

I am also against the forced expulsion of Palestinians by religious Jews, but I am also not in favour of any Islamic state, where non-Muslims like us don't have equal human rights and have to live in fear.

I will always support a Secular State where I will have equal human rights and Muslims too will have equal human rights.

Israel is getting worse as Jewish fanatics are becoming strong there, but it is still a Secular state where at least you have equal religious rights.

Please study history. Muslim countries have a history of being more tolerant towards people of other other religions, certainly much more than Christians.

Muslim countries like Palestine, Egypt, Syria, Iraq etc have, or had, large Christian and Jewish communities dating back to the beginning of Islam. In contrast, genocide was committed against Muslims in Spain and all over Christian lands.

Countries like France have made life hell for Muslims. Today these same people who call themselves secular liberals are committing mass murder around the world.

Last edited:
Support Arab brothers to possess nuclear weapons like North Korea!

Screenshot_20231031_220103.jpg

Back
Top Bottom