What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Last edited:
Support Arab brothers to possess nuclear weapons like North Korea!

Well Iraq, Syria and Libya had a nuclear programme but Israel bombed Iraq's and Syrian
nuclear reactors. They also assassinated their nuclear engineers and scientists.

Libya gave their nuclear programme under pressure from America then col Ghaddafi paid
the price after that.

Do you know how many millions North Koreans starved to death in order to have this? It was many many millions and Who is prepared to lose millions to have this? No Muslim country except Pakistan it seems.
North Koreans suffered from the Great Famine in 1994. At this time, North Korea was not researching nuclear weapons at all. Because it had just lost Soviet protection.

North Korea developed nuclear weapons after the 2003 Iraq War!

The treaty is clear that smoke shells are not incendiary weapons.
It does not matter how they are used.
Smoke shells are restricted by the same rule as any other weapo
There are lots of other laws that protect civilians in the war no matter what weapon you use.
And as I said we're they are being used there is zero use for them as smoke screen

Well Iraq, Syria and Libya had a nuclear programme but Israel bombed Iraq's and Syrian
nuclear reactors. They also assassinated their nuclear engineers and scientists.

Libya gave their nuclear programme under pressure from America then col Ghaddafi paid
the price after that.
So. Arabia must possess nuclear weapons!

Obviously You believe yourself that Iran shipped weapons to Russia…
Shipping weapons to one side makes You a non-neutral.
Shipping weapons to both sides makes you a profiteer, not a neutral.
I believe Iran shipped weapon before war as Iran and Russia officials stated many times

Shipping weapons to both sides makes you a profiteer, not a neutral.
What can I say we learned from masters

Yemen's Houthi rebels claim responsibility for missiles and drones launched towards Israel​

In other news - Arab traitors are still sleeping.

If not physically, through trade.
NEOM is more of a vanity project, whose funds could be better spend integrating Saudi with the other Muslim nations and building up the industrial capacity of those countries.

For example a pharmaceutical industry in all Muslim countries supplied with cheap Saudi oil could dominate the global pharmaceutical market by having a “captive market” in the Muslim countries and using that as a base to make world leading pharmaceutical companies to outcompete the Europeans, Asians, and Americans.
Maybe I am incorrect in this but I have an inclination to assume that many of the economic advisors for the Saudis are Westerners (just as they are for the smaller Gulf countries). If that is true, I am certain that they will never suggest such pan-Islamic schemes that could rival western monopolies.

Hamas illegal actions, attacking civilians and indiscriminate firing of missiles and not recognizing Israels right to exists is a major reason for the current situation.
Yeah for example you can build walls to prohibit people's go to their farms you can burn their farms. You can attack and kill farmers who tends to their trees. You can build unlawful settlement in those areas throw the original people out and attack and kill the or destroy their properties

Back
Top Bottom