What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Meaning we won't see any further intervention from them. As they are setting up a ceremony for their fighters killed over the past two weeks and it's planned a week from now. Cleary they are on de-escalation path.
I don't think you can draw that conclusion. This is in fact the first time Seyed Nasrallah will speak about the war, it's very important but nobody knows what he will say.

On the ground, Hezbollah-Israel clashes escalated to new levels today, with each side striking deeper within the other's territory than on any previous day. This conflict is unpredictable.

I don't think you can draw that conclusion. This is in fact the first time Seyed Nasrallah will speak about the war, it's very important but nobody knows what he will say.

On the ground, Hezbollah-Israel clashes escalated to new levels today, with each side striking deeper within the other's territory than on any previous day. This conflict is unpredictable.

Let's hope so. But after that day if nothing major is done I'm going to rightfully assume everyone in this region is secretly encouraging and wanting the fall of Hamas.

You know when even Hollywood is not totally behind Israel then there is something different now. And you should know, if you didn't already, how not only the Israeli Lobby in Washington but Israeli Firsters Jews in Hollywood exercise enormous controls over America.
These moles of a tiny remote foreign power of a different religion are going to bring down America unless stopped. Their 'loyalty' to Israel is understandable but they actively work to put Israel's interests above America's interests.
Plainly speaking: They are traitors and parasites.

Reaction to Hamas Attack Leaves Some Jews in Hollywood Feeling Unmoored​

The response to the Oct. 7 assault, and to Israel’s retaliation, has revealed a schism in the entertainment world that many did not realize was there.

“There are divides that never really get talked about,” said the veteran screenwriter Barry Schkolnick, whose credits include TV shows like “Law & Order” and “The Good Wife.” “This has brought them to the surface, and it’s hurtful and disorienting.”

Many say they are disillusioned — and angered — by the trickle of public condemnation from Hollywood regarding the Oct. 7 attack. There was no flood of support on social media from celebrities. Most studios initially tried to duck, staying silent. One leading union, the Writers Guild of America, refused to put out a statement, and stuck with its decision in the face of enormous backlash from hundreds of its members.

The silence has been deafening,” Jonathan Greenblatt, the director of the Anti-Defamation League, told The Wrap, an entertainment trade news site, on Oct. 12.
They are now guilt tripping Hollywood too, implying anti-Semitism, while the actual cultural and racial Semites, the Palestinians, have no rights on their ancestral land.

Let's hope so. But after that day if nothing major is done I'm going to rightfully assume everyone in this region is secretly encouraging and wanting the fall of Hamas.
I, of course, strongly disagree and look forward to that discussion

Urgent: Israeli occupation aircraft are launching a series of violent raids on the Gaza Strip now

Perfectly valid point. But you should also consider that Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Saudi Arabia etc., are not known for producing anything besides oil and gas. OK, I have seen some Egyptian cotton sheets may be. I have eaten some Baba Ghanoush made in Lebanon.

The West achieved ascendancy some hundreds years ago by logic, exploration, allowing dissent, by painful learning curve, by allowing market economy and all those admirable feats to get out of the Dark Ages. The West's was human history of evolution and so will others countries in due time.
Just pointing it out.

The failures of MOST of the Arab/Muslim worlds, MOST of the Latin American countries, the MOST of African countries, and many of the Asian countries have nothing to do with the topic at hand. People here talk about the disunity in the Islamic countries but how 'united' are the dozens of the Latin American countries despite not major foreign influence?? From the looks of it, the Islamic world is FAR MORE united than any other existing 'block' with the exception of the America-led West. Try to fathom what the Dagestanis did against the Israelis at their airport. Dagestan!!! Who would have thought so??

Biden is too senile to understand the significance of his actions or the damage his is causing to long term strategic USA interests ... this will hurt the USA and cost them in the long run for sure.

The US is a gerontocracy, so I doubt these old people are thinking too much about the future. Only the next election cycle, in which Biden is set to lose, after which the establishment will compensate him and let him retire like GW Bush. It’s akin to the Soviets in the early 80s. Mistakes after mistakes. As long as the economy continues to grow, the establishment thinks it can bounce back from any foreign policy decision. As long as China doesn’t gain from this episode, they will forget about this episode in 6 months tops. Biden will forget in a month if not sooner.

Exactly! I have nothing against Palestinians and I wish them a lot of peace and the ability to live in harmony with Israel one day. My problem is with Hamas and Hezbollah, and that's all that bothers me in this conflict. If someone accuses me of having something against Palestinians, they should post a comment where I said any bad words about Palestinians! My wish is for there to finally be peace in the Middle East and for all countries there to prosper.
You have your opinion and it is noted. It is easy to blame Hamas and Hezbollah for what is happening in the region. Netanyahu has done bad as well - he is systematically expanding Israeli settlements by uprooting Palestinian settlements. This is something that he admitted in a recorded video - can you believe this? The video was posted in this thread. So this is a problem and it should be solved. I am OK with One State Solution in which Muslims and Jews co-exist peacefully if this helps. Maybe not all Palestinians will fit but many would be fine as long as they are given rights and treated fairly. But the world is watching and have no solution. It is sad.

You can provide updates which is OK. Try not to stir the pot. I have given you freedom in the Ukraine thread but this is sensitive topic. I hope you understand.

Biden is too senile to understand the significance of his actions or the damage his is causing to long term strategic USA interests ... this will hurt the USA and cost them in the long run for sure.

Biden ended up being a bigger fool than Trump and ended up alienating large swats of American Muslims and effectively killing democratic support in key purple states that can sway the elections in their favor, with Michigan being the most significant price. Words from my political Muslim contacts involved in American politics say, at least the Republicans were openly honest about their opinions and told us what we were dealing with. I told them at the time supporting the black clown was a mistake as well a second time as he screwed multiple more countries and destabilized things, after hearing Hillary Clinton saying how she wakes up in the middle of the night to vote yes. What more you need.

As the saying goes it's best to deal with an enemy you know than you don’t.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom