What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Exactly! I have nothing against Palestinians and I wish them a lot of peace and the ability to live in harmony with Israel one day. My problem is with Hamas and Hezbollah, and that's all that bothers me in this conflict. If someone accuses me of having something against Palestinians, they should post a comment where I said any bad words about Palestinians! My wish is for there to finally be peace in the Middle East and for all countries there to prosper.

I have always been against wars.
Hamas are the armed resistance of the Palestinian people in Gaza and are considered Freedom fighters; Just like the US army represent the US people and IDF represent the Israeli people. Branding Hamas as "terrorists" doesn't give Israel the right to indiscriminately murder civilians or commit genocide and it doesn't give the US the right to aid and abet in such atrocities.

Last edited:
Biden is too senile to understand the significance of his actions or the damage his is causing to long term strategic USA interests ... this will hurt the USA and cost them in the long run for sure.
He's a great actor like Trump and Bush Jr., willing to take hits against their personal image which is a decoy. Ordinary people blame the character of the individual ("he's senile, he's dumb, he's a troll") but this is just a facade put on by these genius actors. The real culprits making the decisions are unseen and get away with everything. Bush Jr. was an absolute genius at this game. Underneath, they're all the same.

Yep they are huge hypocrites
To the core greedy Jordanians who get abused again and again for their treachery:
1. In early 1900s sided with Britain to kick Ottomans out For reward that they will get pan Arabia <including Hejaz>
2. Ottomans lose and leave.
3. The Sharifs (Hashemites) then lose to Saud as they get no backing from Brits.
4. Then they are given Jordan/Syria.
5. Faisal (I think Hussein’s uncle or grand uncle, I don’t) thought he was going to get all fo Syria, Palestine, Lebanon.
6. He barely gets Syria as the French don’t want to give him Lebanon.
7. Moron has no leverage and they lose politically at every turn. Serves them right for treachey against Ottomans
8. Then in the 50s skip Hussein‘s father so he can become king.
9. Known fact that (see Washington Post article) that since became king, Hussein was getting direct cash from CIA stationchief. Not just for himself but to distribute.

And I think almost missed the part where they invaded West Bank to occupy Palestinians while they were on the run.

This is the heritage of King Hussein’s country. And now again getting ordered to open up bases

I suppose this is big thing, call to war or something. Do not know why to wait till Friday otherwise.

It's the opposite. No one urgent to go to war is gonna make a speech about the operation against the pillar one week from now. Northern Gaza is levelled. A genocide occurred tonight. All of Gaza will be levelled before Friday.

That's what I thought as well. Warn them to evacuate one area at a time until they are all removed from every territory. But it won't stop there. They'll do the same in Sinai, then in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, etc.

Allah warned Muslims not to befriend Jews and Christians who are themselves friends (the latter an act that has only occurred once in history). Yet all the Arabs (and Pakistan) are lined up for friendship with these Christians.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom