What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

It does’t matter who was President, teh actions would have been the same. There aren’t enough Muslims to sway political decisions. Yes may be Biden loses because those Muslims don’t vote for him. But regardless of the replacement, they will stick to the same policy and decisions would be no different.
It will be even worse. Abstaining is most logical choice.

Yeah because situation is not urgent at all in Gaza. It can wait till another week. No one is nervous about anything. Iran is holding Hezbollah back. They aren't gonna do anything.
If you think Israel is not nervous about Hezbollah's intentions in this war then you are not paying attention. Hamas operates to its own timeline without consideration for Hezbollah. Hezbollah does the same.

If you think Israel is not nervous about Hezbollah's intentions in this war then you are not paying attention. Hamas operates to its own timeline without consideration for Hezbollah. Hezbollah does the same.

I know it's hard to accept reality but Hezbollah has no fight with Israel and won't confront it. Nothing will happen. Not tomorrow, next week, or in next five years.

No argument there. My response was to a statement that Israel gets most of its wealth by U.S./Europe taxpayer money which is false. Israel is a highly productive economy while the Arab countries, have nothing to show if you take out oil and gas. In fact, the most populous Arab country, Egypt, depends on revenue from Suez Canal and income from tourism.
So many Israelis have dual citizenship and the EU/USA have a uniquely close relationship with Israel, that it is difficult to disentangle them at times. No doubt they are economically productive in the capitalist sense, but it is a shame their moral development has not kept up with their economic development.

I interacted with these Black Israelites earlier this summer in Virginia. They are the most confused individuals I've ever come across in my life.
Interestingly, they believe that Moses was black (which is probably why Israel incarcerates them). They are part of "everyone is black" movement. That Jesus was also black. This is a much older American phenomenon, originating in the Nation of Islam black supremacists of the 1960s.

However, they may not be totally inaccurate about Black Moses. The description of Moses given in Islamic scripture is that he resembled a tribe in Abyssinia who are the blackest of black.

I interacted with these Black Israelites earlier this summer in Virginia. They are the most confused individuals I've ever come across in my life.

Interestingly, they believe that Moses was black (which is probably why Israel incarcerates them). They are part of "everyone is black" movement. That Jesus was also black. This is a much older American phenomenon, originating in the Nation of Islam black supremacists of the 1960s.

However, they may not be totally inaccurate about Black Moses. The description of Moses given in Islamic scripture is that he resembled a tribe in Abyssinia who are the blackest of black.
These are Just a few brainwashed black people, you get these types in every country and even in Pakistan.

I know it's hard to accept reality but Hezbollah has no fight with Israel and won't confront it. Nothing will happen. Not tomorrow, next week, or in next five years.
Meanwhile, in reality:

The people in Lebanon probably hope Hezbollah stops these attacks and avoids inviting destruction onto Lebanese land. A perfectly understandable feeling, their battle is to repel Israeli occupation of south Lebanon, a task they successfully completed in 2000. We are waiting to see if Palestinians can do the same.

Meanwhile, in reality:

The people in Lebanon probably hope Hezbollah stops these attacks and avoids inviting destruction onto Lebanese land. A perfectly understandable feeling, their battle is to repel Israeli occupation of south Lebanon, a task they successfully completed in 2000. We are waiting to see if Palestinians can do the same.

Stop hiding behind people of Lebanon. Just admit this organization doesn't have a fight with Israel past propaganda. That's why it sent it's Lebanese politician allies to go on TV to assure the West they won't get involved in the war.

Stop hiding behind people of Lebanon. Just admit this organization doesn't have a fight with Israel past propaganda. That's why it sent it's Lebanese politician allies to go on TV to assure the West they won't get involved in the war.
They are literally fighting Israel on the ground every day. Hamas taking the people of Gaza to war is a very different proposition to Hezbollah taking the people of Lebanon to war for Hamas.

Back
Top Bottom