What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Is it me or Blacks of any nationality try to negotiate with punches? Tough negotiators these people are.

It's normal, and it's due to the lack of a proper nuclear family system within black societies. Their not taught how to behave or handle situations in a more professional manner, they strike first out of anger due to their inability to assess the situation.

@LeGenD Check DM

Sadly, my city is turning into a flash point at this moment. What I fear is the future of these both groups as they living in neighborhoods next to each other.

@LeGenD check DM
I am seeing bill boards in support for Israel in Florida, De Santis already passing bills to stop Pro Palestinians Protestors, I am thinking of moving once my Lease is done, but the question is to where? Which state now...

Urgent| Israeli artillery shelling and intermittent clashes with forces trying to penetrate near the border fence east of Khan Yunis, south of Gaza.

Meanwhile, in reality:

The people in Lebanon probably hope Hezbollah stops these attacks and avoids inviting destruction onto Lebanese land. A perfectly understandable feeling, their battle is to repel Israeli occupation of south Lebanon, a task they successfully completed in 2000. We are waiting to see if Palestinians can do the same.
Like the 2nd world war to deNazify a Nation takes a alot of sacrifice but worth it in the end.

I am seeing bill boards in support for Israel in Florida, De Santis already passing bills to stop Pro Palestinians Protestors, I am thinking of moving once my Lease is done, but the question is to where? Which state now...

As a brotherly advice shift to Texas and raise a family there; as the political landscape is fluid. Over time the game will come down to population hold and then raising a political figure to place in various government positions. Texas is a natural ground to see and change opinions.

Is it me or Blacks of any nationality try to negotiate with punches? Tough negotiators these people are.

They attack in groups. However a lot of urban arbi youth live amongst them and know their tactics.

There’s also a lot of economy jealousy and resentment since arbis in urban areas open up smoke shops and do well despite their black counterparts not being able to replicate that kind of success.

They are literally fighting Israel on the ground every day. Hamas taking the people of Gaza to war is a very different proposition to Hezbollah taking the people of Lebanon to war for Hamas.

No they aren't. They won't even fire one rocket into northern Israel. Hamas of Lebanon and the Fajr group fired the rockets today. All Hezbollah is doing is hitting the same pillar over and over again. For propaganda purposes to claim they're part of the war. They need to fire rockets and use their actual guided missiles.

They are literally fighting Israel on the ground every day. Hamas taking the people of Gaza to war is a very different proposition to Hezbollah taking the people of Lebanon to war for Hamas.
You have to give slack, he just wants to see zionist defeated as we all do and eagerness to see that often bring up and downs which could cloud clear judgements and some harsh realities non related directly to palestinian cause.
I understand him completely even when he says harsh things about Hezbolah and Iran it is because of that whish, at least i think it so.

Where did he say this?

Yeah I haven't heard anything like that coming from him, and I've been following almost all of his statements.

No secret he's not a fan of Hamas because of their affiliation with the MB and some of the Sinai troubles, but he's never made it a point to completely destroy the tunnels which he easily could do in a few days and takes a lot of heat for that. And Egyptian intelligence is always communicating with Hamas and trying to work out ways to help the Palestinians in Gaza on his behalf, so the relationship wouldn't warrant such an accusation.

BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES AND PRO PALESTINIAN PROTESTORS GET INTO A BRAWL IN CHICAGO

I was in the hospital for a week about a year ago, one of the nurses was an Ethiopian Jew with a huge gold star of David necklace. I knew her background immediately but never asked her about it. She took real good care of me and treated me well until she asked me where I was from. Once I told her, her attitude changed 180 degrees lol.

Back
Top Bottom