What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You strike again?
I can see you’re a nice bloke from your posts and give the benefit of doubt but clearly you have to be blind or thick skinned to see the derailment and pollution on this sensitive thread. Either ban him from the thread - or continue to decrease the quality and traffic from this thread.
I want a fair and balanced argument but to clearly troll like he is - is not on.
I have to say I agree. That guy has done nothing but troll (in the most despicable ways) after he returned from his ban. But brother LeGenD has a tough job and has given the user a chance to fix his mistakes, that is his prerogative.

@LeGenD please delete this nasty comment...
Accurate posts like this shouldn’t be deleted little Indian. You are a troll that is encouraging genocide so I see the resemblance of a character that can be described as a Nazi.
Just tell us why are you ashamed of your country of origin? Why are little brown Indians embarrassed to say what they are?

The "ultimate sacrifice" would devastate Gaza and the people living there. How can we expect a tiny militia in a blockaded open air prison to fight a prolonged war with Israel which is receiving constant arms shipments and funds from the world's superpower (and other global powers)?
Tunnels

+1.800 pages in this thread with nothing but racism and hate - and its the fault of someone else.
Been watching quite a few predominantly muslim forums. Cant say your respons came as a surprise.
**** of with your projecting and salting the brain of other people.
Europe in large and usa along minions support that zio nazi regime and given that fact, who the **** you think you are to claim any moral ground and label people right and left.

Dude, do you know how small Gaza is compared to Afghanistan or Vietnam? Israel will turn the entire place to dust, they do not give a shit about massacring civilians (it is historically one of their favourite hobbies). Let's be realistic about what Hamas can achieve. They have already performed incredibly well in direct combat with the IDF.

You strike again?
I can see you’re a nice bloke from your posts and give the benefit of doubt but clearly you have to be blind or thick skinned to see the derailment and pollution on this sensitive thread. Either ban him from the thread - or continue to decrease the quality and traffic from this thread.
I want a fair and balanced argument but to clearly troll like he is - is not on.
OP was issued a strike before. The forum is open to all members to participate in a topic. I have told OP to provide updates and respect Muslim sensitivity on the issue. There is no issue in providing updates. WE are stopping those who look down on Palestinians and disrespect Muslims in this thread.

I for one am shocked that a besieged and occupied people entirely reliant on the good will of their viciously racist and supremacist occupiers for goods and people to get in and out and who had their sole airport bombed and destroyed by said occupiers are not thriving economically
Perfectly valid point. But you should also consider that Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Saudi Arabia etc., are not known for producing anything besides oil and gas. OK, I have seen some Egyptian cotton sheets may be. I have eaten some Baba Ghanoush made in Lebanon.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom