What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

et that video Israel posted with false translation suggesting Hamas abducting women and children.
Forget false translation videos. We're talking about footage. And it's from bodycams,CCTVs and cell-phones of people there. Cell-phones from Hamas men too I think. Why is it that hard to believe,that a group like Hamas,watch it I'm not saying a group like Hizbollah or Fatah,but a group like Hamas,did such atrocities?

Their own ideology and rhetoric is similar to other radical Sunni groups who did the same things in Syria in the 2010s. And elsewhere.

How could Hamas hostages could acknowledge they were treated positively when these same guys supposedly killed babies?
Because it's not that hard to figure out they treated them if not nicely,then at least with basic decency as hostages for PR reasons and maybe after they were advised by mediator countries like Qatar,Saudi Arabia or Iran. I heard,that 85 year-old woman who got released,was treated well,however when she was abducted and while being transported to Gaza,she was treated badly. So maybe the "caretakers" were different from the "raiders".

Unless Israel comes out with videos, verified by multiple independent parties, no one in their sane mind should believe Hamas killed babies.
Videos already have been identified as genuine by Human Rights Watch and reporters from different countries. I find it extremely ironic that even when presented with virtual evidence,certain Muslims still decide to deny it. And this isn't just about babies. We're talking about kids too,we're talking about innocent people,unarmed people,we're talking about families or random individuals. Cars passing by and being gunned down,women shot,bodies burned.

And until I manage to find a raw version of that compilation or at least some of the videos not released before,check these:

Of course,how many Palestinian families have experienced losses of their children? Countless. So many throughout the years. But what's the problem here? I'll tell you:

1.The complete denial of many Muslims on the forum and elsewhere to condemn or identify Hamas' attack on civilians as haram.
2.The difference in the image and the message it sends to the world: Hamas gunmen holding a family hostage at gunpoint,inside their house,after having killed on daughter. Israeli civilians are lesser than Palestinians? Palestinian civilians killed are not the same as Israeli? We're talking about people on both sides. Celebrating their deaths is something bad. And we're not talking about soldiers fighting at war.

The Israeli terrorists started attacking Egypt repeatedly lately. In the below attack, they targeted the Egyptian power station in the Nuweiba area. But to hide their criminal and provocative attacks, they're attributing the missile attacks to Houthis in Yemen. What a nonsense.

So much fake news about Israeli soldier taking as a hostage 🤣.
You are so fake and retarded.
Idf publish a video that during the raid 10 terrorist came out of the tunnels and they were eradicated in second by tank shells and Apache missiles. @Falcon29 👻

So Houthis aka Iran , just fired a missile from Yemen Kiling Eygiptian civilians.

Why is it ok to fire those rockets ?

You know that those rockets target civilains , you felt well the results when you fired one of those at your hospital last week.

There is no denying that what happens in Gaza is terrible.

But cheering while our civilains where being slaughtered , and shouting Allahu Akbar when missiles hit our cities , does little. for what is otherwise , just sympathy.

What you are proposing . can only end with tears on both sides ,

See here :

Why do you use the name of God in vain ?

Turnning this into a regligous war , just ensures no solution to this conflict would be found , ever.

I do not know how you can say Islam allows that sort of things to happen ? :

Watch with discretion :

~

That not the best. But the father had 3 kids, one adult child was killed and he was taken hostage. Wife and 2 minor children alive and well. Not a bad outcome considering.

Let's compare this with different scenarios.

Let's say he faced the German army 1945 = Whole family shot on sight.

Let's say a Palestinian family faced an advancing Israeli unit = whole family killed in an airstrike.

Let's say they were a Bosnian family facing Serbian troops = mother killed on sight, youngest daughter and oldest daughter raped by the whole unit. Father forced to watch and skinned alive. The young son castrated and shot.

So considering the options this is not a bad outcome.

Let's say he faced the German army 1945 = Whole family shot on sight.
Ah so Hamas is much better,so it's ok? What kind of logic is that?

Let's say they were a Bosnian family facing Serbian troops = mother killed on sight, youngest daughter and oldest daughter raped by the whole unit. Father forced to watch and skinned alive. The young son castrated and shot.
Relax,you've been watching too many American movies.

So considering the options this is not a bad outcome.
So we just say Hamas are brave fighters and did no wrong and go on with the Islamist narration.

You guys want both the whole pie and the dog well-fed at the same time,like we say here. You want of course others to condemn Israeli actions,which are condemnable,but at the same time you refuse to condemn Hamas.

1698397603121.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom