What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

F o will you? .
Don't use a bottle of mouth wash for a year. Buy another one I thought that you are a Kyke but you a dumb Yesssss Saaaar
F off. It doesn't occur to me to answer your stupidity.

The reason you don't answer is because you can't. Other than course words that is .

Because you know there is no justification for this. Not by Islam , not by religion , not by any human law or standart.

Now I have no arguement with people here showing Palestinian suffering.

But there is no common ground to debate , when one side lies about the facts .

To lie about what took place on Suterday , the 7 of Octobere Massacre - is a disgusting distortion of history .

Palestinians have more than enough world public support for their cause , without those disgusting lies and deeds.

They seriously need to ask themselves if Hamas - ISIS - are the ones that should represent the Palestinian cause .

Where In Islam does it say you can do that ?

How is Hamas different from ISIS.?

Hamas Beheading Thai fram worker.

How can those Hamas suporters here claim some Islamic religious justification to this ?

Where in Islam does it say that something like that is allowed ? Why are they not denounced same as ISIS. ?

Thoes Thai farm workers do the most hard agricatural works , they are hard workers that send the little they make , home to their families.

How does it serves Palestnian freedom to behead and degrade him ?

~

Last edited:
That's what denial looks like. When you portray yourself as mighty country with mighty army, but then Hamas commandos wipe out their Gaza Envelope region and the shock is so bad they try to portray confidence with these lame acts. They can only hurt civilians because they're above the law due to Jewish occupation of the West. Their military is not confident nor have high morale and they know it. So they keep releasing lame tik toks and videos to try to increase morale but it's not working. Diaper army faggots are still shitting their pants.

As usual, this pathetic entity can only murder civilians from the sky. Once their sky advantage is gone. All 400,000 IDF reservists will be executed in real time.

Shehab correspondent: “A civilian car was targeted in the Al-Masdar area, east of Deir Al-Balah, which led to the death of two farmers, both of whom were farmers.”

Look go the fcuk somewhere else and cry like a pussey there,,

Any and every Muslim worthy of the name understands the basics of our faith and the concept of brotherhood

Any clown who places nationalism above their faith will inevitably be ethnocentric that may be Arab, Iranian, Pakistani, Egyptian it doesn't matter

As muslims when we die your nationalism and nationality won't count for shit, so any Muslim that places his nationality or ethnicity above his faith will find out the hard way why that was a mistake
Deserves a positive rating. Prophet himself was pioneer of this ideology. Bilal ibn Rabah (RA) the black African Sahabah is an example of it.

@ThunderCat says that Arabs do not care about Pakistanis, i must add, not Arab Muslims but Arab monarchs do so. They do not care about Palestine too. While Palestinians are Arabs.

Race and ethnicity in case of Palestinian cause is non existent. We cannot even limit this issue to Islam and Muslims however Palestine is frontline of Muslims against colonial savages of west. Palestine is an issue of humanity.

Hypocrite trashes like @Foinikas that try to whitewash crimes of Zionists against humanity only unveil their true faces. No hard feelings at all.

Palestine single handedly helps us to distinguish between true humans and animals in disguise of humans.

The reason you don't answer is because you can't. Other than course words that is .

Because you know there is no justification for this. Not by Islam , not by religion , not by any human law or standart.

Now I have no arguement with people here showing Palestinian suffering.

But there is no common ground to debate , when one side lies about the facts .

To lie about what took place on Suterday , the 7 of Octobere Massacre - is a disgusting distortion of history .

Palestinains have more than enough world public support for their cause without those disgusting lies and deeds.

They seriously need to ask themselves if Hamas - ISIS - are the ones that should represent the Palestinain cause .

Where In Islam does it say you can do that ?

How is Hamas different from ISIS.?

Hamas Beheading Thai fram worker.

How can those Hamas suporters here claim some Islamic religious justification to this ?

Where in Islam does it say that something like that is allowed ? Why are they not denounced same as ISIS. ?

Thoes Thai farm workers do the most hard agricatural works , they are hard workers that send the little they make , home to their families.

How does it serves Palestnian freedom to behead and degrade him ?

~
Hey, a israeli terrorist (hero for some political groups in Israel) killed Isaac Rabin.

After it, IDF or Mossad (doesn´t matter) killed Yassir Arafat.

And just after it a authentic civil war started in Gaza, the Palestinian Cause split into two;
Hamas... and Al Fatah. It was a deliverated maneouver of Mossad because Israel never wanted a Two State Solution for the conflict. Israel wanted ALL Palestine.
Maybe Mossad didn´t create Hamas, but it was grown with acquiescence of Mossad.

Stop calling Hamas a terrorist band, they were useful for Israel, you let them grow.

I kindly urge you to reconsider, friend. Your presence is valuable here.
Thank you for that remark, probably not i really do not think that my contribution is that valuable and important, anyway topic is hijacked by zionists and other lowlife scumbags in disguise of "all sides and objectivity shit", supported by mods policy, it consume to much nerves, i appreciate you and others who can deal with that fact.
I will just add this twit as illustration, why any zionist supporter should not be allowed to write one word on this topic but online buddies are buddies, so it will happen nothing.

Last edited:
So far, 190,000 houses have been partially damaged in the IDF bombings 29,000 houses have been completely destroyed and at least 2,000 people are under the rubble as of today.

In addition, 79 government buildings, 38 mosques, 3 churches and 189 schools were bombed. 25 of the schools were completely destroyed.

Back
Top Bottom