Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Gaza's health system collapses, urgent needs list

Emergency equipment and medicines for 20,000 patients with chronic diseases

110 thousand people's health services, medical supplies

Surgical equipment for 3700 patients urgently

All type of medicines and medicals

Hundreds of specialized medical staff and surgeons

1698401598871.png

How about this , is this also " not a bad outcome considering the options " ?

( watch with discretion )

There are some red lines that should not be crossed.

A decent person can support Palestinains yet denounce this at the same time. This is not the right path to freedom. This is the right path to hell.

Palestinains should seriously consder after this , if Hamas are worthy of representing איקצ , ןמ what I also agree is , a just cause.

~
Nope. I used to think like you, but they don't have any option. Israel has never recognized Palestine and Palestinians as a people. That is the heart of the problem. Rest are excuses. The outcome is Israel keeps making demands, has illegally taken their land, except for bits and pieces. Israel is okay with keeping humans caged in conditions worse than animals, bulldozing homes, punishing them in brutal ways that are gross violations of international law. Israel will continue doing it for thousands of years if unchecked because you don't see humans of different races, particularly the Palestinians, as equal.

~​

Senior Qatari official meets with families of hostages for first time

A senior Qatari representative met on Thursday with one of the families whose children were kidnapped by Hamas on October 7.

Avihai Brodetz’s wife Hagar and three children, Ofri, Yuval, and Oriya, were kidnapped by Hamas from Kfar Aza during the assault. Brodetz met with the Qatari representative on Thursday in the first such meeting between a Qatari official and family members of the hostages being held by Hamas.

Brodetz thanked the Qatari representative for his efforts to free the hostages, saying “As a parent, a father of three children held by Hamas in Gaza, I hope Qatar will continue its efforts to immediately return my wife and three children, and more than 30 children held hostage by Hamas, home."

~

The reason you don't answer is because you can't. Other than course words that is .

Because you know there is no justification for this. Not by Islam , not by religion , not by any human law or standart.

Now I have no arguement with people here showing Palestinian suffering.

But there is no common ground to debate , when one side lies about the facts .

To lie about what took place on Suterday , the 7 of Octobere Massacre - is a disgusting distortion of history .

Palestinians have more than enough world public support for their cause , without those disgusting lies and deeds.

They seriously need to ask themselves if Hamas - ISIS - are the ones that should represent the Palestinian cause .

Where In Islam does it say you can do that ?

How is Hamas different from ISIS.?

Hamas Beheading Thai fram worker.

How can those Hamas suporters here claim some Islamic religious justification to this ?

Where in Islam does it say that something like that is allowed ? Why are they not denounced same as ISIS. ?

Thoes Thai farm workers do the most hard agricatural works , they are hard workers that send the little they make , home to their families.

How does it serves Palestnian freedom to behead and degrade him ?

~
I have already answer you so many times.
Don't be repeatative. One and same thing all the time. OK.

Where In Islam does it say you can do that ?

There is not much difference between the Abrahamic faiths, or as I like to call it, the 'Cult of Abraham'. Between all three, you have been responsible for most of humanity's untold oppression, mass murder, and suffering. Take a look at what's going on, all three Abrahamic faiths believe in some form of prophecy of Armageddon involving a "Messiah" and make an exclusive claim in the region we call Israel/Palestine, and people are shocked and surprised why there is so much horrific bloodshed in the region?! I mean, what were they expecting? And in theory, isn't this what they want and yearn after?! It's so sad that in 2023, humankind is still suffering from belief systems with unending bloodshed stretching back to the dawn of civilization.

US Delta Force will oversee “large quantities of nerve gas being pumped into Hamas tunnels, capable of paralyzing the bodily movement for a period of time between six and 12 hours"
Just as I predicted in an earlier post, but worse. Nerve gas will probably just kill not stun.

The fact that civilians might be using some of the tunnels as bomb shelters from all the bombs being dropped, as well as basements of the apartment buildings, that maybe have air vents nearby, won’t change the world opinion, until they see the tens of thousands that have died.

Now it will become a nation being divided solicitous “being put into gas chambers” 2:05-2:34
What does Never Again mean if it doesn’t mean Never Again for everyone.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom