What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

According to the United Nations, HAMAS is not a terrorist organization.

The EU removed HAMAS from the list of terrorist organizations in 2014, but reinstated it in 2017 under US pressure. The court said there was no concrete evidence that it was a terrorist organization...

Hamas is designated as a terrorist organization by 7 countries and EU institutions. And the figure of HAMAS is used as a justification for all these civilian massacres and mass extermination. Hamas dude, let's cleanse the all Palestinians in Gaza like we did Askelon.

Even if these countries continue to play 3 monkeys in the face of the massacre of about 10000 civilians, including 3000 children, and the loss of 1 million people from their homes, things will become more and more difficult, the political alignment (i mean being puppy) with Netenyahu will come at a heavy price.

So considering the options this is not a bad outcome.

How about this , is this also " not a bad outcome considering the options " ?

( watch with discretion )

There are some red lines that should not be crossed.

A decent person can support Palestinains yet denounce this at the same time. This is not the right path to freedom. This is the right path to hell.

Palestinains should seriously consder after this , if Hamas are worthy of representing איקצ , ןמ what I also agree is , a just cause.

~

Last edited:
According to the United Nations, HAMAS is not a terrorist organization.

The EU removed HAMAS from the list of terrorist organizations in 2014, but reinstated it in 2017 under US pressure. The court said there was no concrete evidence that it was a terrorist organization...

Hamas is designated as a terrorist organization by 7 countries and EU institutions. And the figure of HAMAS is used as a justification for all these civilian massacres and mass extermination. Hamas dude, let's cleanse the all Palestinians in Gaza like we did Askelon.

Even if these countries continue to play 3 monkeys in the face of the massacre of about 10000 civilians, including 3000 children, and the loss of 1 million people from their homes, things will become more and more difficult, the political alignment (i mean being puppy) with Netenyahu will come at a heavy price.

Exactly

And only reason why Hamas is a terrorist organization is because AIPAC the Jewish lobby passed law in congress which forced all western nations to do so

Mandela is also called a terrorist for 27 years before he was a freedom fighter

Ah so Hamas is much better,so it's ok? What kind of logic is that?

Relax,you've been watching too many American movies.

So we just say Hamas are brave fighters and did no wrong and go on with the Islamist narration.

You guys want both the whole pie and the dog well-fed at the same time,like we say here. You want of course others to condemn Israeli actions,which are condemnable,but at the same time you refuse to condemn Hamas.
Im not the moral police, I just make observations. My ZOG is doing all the condemning of Hamas for me, so I don't have to waste my energy. My ZOG is not condemning the Gaza war on children and genocide, so I feel someone has to.

All those things I said, they happened in Bosnia all the time. There is now way a family is coming out alive if they meet Serbian army. Look at Višegrad, cutting babies out of wombs etc. Serbains are sick sick people. Throwing families into bonfires. Your orthodox people are sick.

Some nazis were bad also. There is no way a Jewish family would survive such an encounter. only they would get a dignified death. From the stories I hear nazis would not torture civilians like that. Maximum they would maybe get dogs to attack partizans etc.

This is all very normal in such situations. Sadly.

Bosnians would never do this to Serbians not because we dont want to, or dont appreciate revenge but because we have very strict discipline. You cant do this sort of barbarity in europe to christians and get away with it.

But the fact that this guy has 2 kids and a wife that survived is just shocking for me. It's hard to believe. There are so many armies and groups that would never spare the civilians in this video. I think that has to be recognised.

Netanyahu Losing Grip.

Maariv poll:Which one is more suitable to head the Israeli government?Benny Gantz 49%Benjamin Netanyahu 28%I don't know 23%
1698400137183.png

All those things I said, they happened in Bosnia all the time. There is now way a family is coming out alive if they meet Serbian army. Look at Višegrad, cutting babies out of wombs etc. Serbains are sick sick people. Throwing families into bonfires. Your orthodox people are sick.
There's no dragons in this story.

Some nazis were bad also. There is no way a Jewish family would survive such an encounter. only they would get a dignified death. From the stories I hear nazis would not torture civilians like that. Maximum they would maybe get dogs to attack partizans etc.
Yes there was. They would probably be put in ghettos or depending on the time period and place,they would be forced to just wear an armband and live as third-rate citizens. Or they could have been arrested and taken to labor camps.

German soldiers didn't shoot Jews on the spot,unless there was a very specific order. Instead they gathered them and taken to ghettos or camps.

Bosnians would never do this to Serbians not because we dont want to, or dont appreciate revenge but because we have very strict discipline. You cant do this sort of barbarity in europe to christians and get away with it.
Ah but you did. You've had dozens and dozens of Serb villages and towns burnt,looted,raided with the usual mass murder and torture of simple farmers.

But the fact that this guy has 2 kids and a wife that survived is just shocking for me. It's hard to believe. There are so many armies and groups that would never spare the civilians in this video. I think that has to be recognised.
Recognised?? Maybe give a medal to Hamas? Nobel for peace prize?

How about this , is this also " not a bad outcome considering the options " ?
Im not going to watch a murder video. Of any person. I would say anyone that comes into contact with an enemy is most of the time not coming out alive, particularly if they are male and fighting age.

In case of europe, no child is even coming out alive. it is very rare.

Now, IDF regularly shoots children who are deemed to be some sort of threat. Usually wont enter a house and kill a family with a knife serb style. But they will bomb areas that they know civilians will die.

Hamas I would expect to be particularly brutal, but this video showing kids surviving an encounter and the wife too, is really not the outcome I would expect in such a brutal war.

I would say middle easterners are more kind to each others civilians than europeans.

If Palestinians fought Serbs, there would be no Gaza or West Bank. There would only be a small memorial to the genocided Palestinians. All my life I wondered why Israel hasn't killed them all or expelled them and I can work it out. Maybe the west wont allow you to, or maybe you need workers and an underclass to keep your country going.

Netanyahu Losing Grip.

Maariv poll:Which one is more suitable to head the Israeli government?Benny Gantz 49%Benjamin Netanyahu 28%I don't know 23%
View attachment 965607
Israeli realpolitik has been in crisis for a long time, mainly because of Netenyahu's unlimited ambitions and his ego, which sees him as a chosen divine messenger. By raining death on Gaza, he has gambled in his quest for consolidation and the silencing of dissenting voices. If he backed down at this point, he put himself in a position where he could no longer preserve his political dominance. And if the level of brutality and slaughter escalates further, he will be remembered as the Hitler of the 21st century and the cause of the greatest wound inflicted on the Zionist ideal. In pursuit of tactical victory, he creates a conjuncture open to strategic defeat

would be forced to just wear an armband and live as third-rate citizens.
At least they had citizenship. They are doing better than stateless Palestinians.
German soldiers didn't shoot Jews on the spot,unless there was a very specific order. Instead they gathered them and taken to ghettos or camps.
Of course they did. Belarus and Ukraine. Ghettos and camps were for those not in combat areas.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom