What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

French goyim idol worshipper/atheist thinks Jew likes him. 😂

A213ED8D-8DA5-4077-9FF7-4392E3C4F856.jpeg

Eh, GB man, even in the royal family there were some nazi lovers, so shut up.

So you lovely European got rid off your jew Sh in the most brutal way. I’ve read enough books on you French frogs you were willing participants in the murder of Jews ww2. You got no leg to stand on here best you get lost back to your croissants

i will boycott this topic and will not participate further until all zionists and their supporters are not banned from it, anyway i get better insight and information on twitter then here.
their only purpose is to mock muslims and palestinian victims without any remorse and humanity and do not want to be compliance in that.
world took the side, mods should take out their heads out the sand and do the same, some false "objectivity" at this moment is sad and comical at the same time.

i will boycott this topic and will not participate further until all zionists and their supporters are not banned from it, anyway i get better insight and information on twitter then here.
their only purpose is to mock muslims and palestinian victims without any remorse and humanity and do not want to be compliance in that.
world took the side, mods should take out their heads out the sand and do the same, some false "objectivity" at this moment is sad and comical at the same time.

Don't leave friend your presence is appreciated here. I can be harsh with them but not doing so because many are trolls or low lives. Many are just guests to forum that don't post. And if you'd like someone thread banned let me know....

Don't leave friend your presence is appreciated here. I can be harsh with them but not doing so because many are trolls or low lives. Many are just guests to forum that don't post. And if you'd like someone thread banned let me know....
they are well known to mods, i lost my nerves to see their shit posts diverting from the ongoing genocide and resistance to it, thank you for your kind words but can not do anymore watching their lies and mocking by sammul, adir, trench, bon plain, ze german, ap richele and that gang of bastards, they are complicit to the zionist crimes and each written word by them is further contribution to it.

Yes there were a lot of decease in 1789.
But we never open the belly of a woman, to extract her fetus, stab the fetus while the woman stay alive, and burnt alive that poor woman. This is what Hamas did. This is what the Hamas dogs did and filmed.
You don't know even the details of history of your country, let alone these things.
Those things happened 1793. Oh yes, maybe people were dismembered alive and their intestines had been worn like the belts and hair bands. This is according to the French historians.
Obviously you are not in the mold of the old French Patriots, you are a patriot of the Jews.
Easily impressionable, naively emotive etc.
You yourself aren't able nor willing the biggest danger which threaten your country. I can go on about this, I truly can but what is the point? Someone else made your mind up , they also induced a psychosis to you. As Dr Jung said " The massive psychosis is more dangerous than the war or volcano " , as a French you should be well aware of that. As of your claims of all those " baby killings" , you can go through what I have written to Samuel, I have no plans to repeat myself. He couldn't answer how possibly can you? Considering. what you have written so far , I can't take you seriously.
Bottom line is , if I am a French I wouldn't make any of the moves , which your country is doing, in many issues. Let alone in this one.
Adieu

Last edited:
Two Israeli artillery shells fired at Lebanon:

Enemy artillery fired two shells at an area
"Ghasouna" on the eastern outskirts of the town

they are well known to mods, i lost my nerves to see their shit posts diverting from the ongoing genocide and resistance to it, thank you for your kind words but can not do anymore lies and mocking by sammul, adir, trench, bon plain, ze german, ap richele and that clicque, they are complicit to the zionist crimes and each written word by them is further contribution to it.

If they make one more offense I promise to get them both thread banned.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom