What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I am sure Thailand wants it citizens back . same as other countries. Taking those civilain hostages , woman , elderly and childen , was a stupid immoral mistake.

It serves no purpose other than terror , as they already have enough to free all their prisners.

The only thing it does , is brand Hamas as terrorists forever,

~

Hospital bombers will be seen as terrorists forever. Hamas is a freedom fighter group. Only terrorists according to religious fanatic Jewish ISIS terrorists. No there was no mistake. You have lots of fake outrage. Outrage is about humantarian crisis. Murder of 3,000 children. Not a few detainees which worked with Jewish ISIS.

I strongly in the most strongest and boldest terms condemn Hamas………………………..for not taking you as hostage and adding you to the 1400 that got liquidated.

He's a sick Jew. Care so much about them they bombed and killed them thinking they were Hamas soldiers. And putting them on border fence for dangerous work. Never a white Jew on border fence.

Didn’t you lovely french frogs during WW2 help the Germans by arresting hundreds and thousands of your french Jews to be gassed and murdered!!!
Eh, GB man, even in the royal family there were some nazi lovers, so shut up.

Now it's official. Iran and Hezbollah red line about ground invasion no longer exists. We all know Hamas will inflict casualties on IDF. I don't know why he's saying it like a threat. Better to say nothing.
Urgent | Commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard: “If the Zionists launch a ground attack in Gaza, they will be buried there.”

Our redline still exist.
You have to be patient in war.

Get out of here bitch. You peddling Jewish lies which everyone knows is bullshit. Disgusting Jewish ISIS got *** kicking by Hamas commandos and start making up fake stories. We know you're embarrassed for the Israeli army.

I think IDF is ready and, as Poutine said, will track the terrorists down to the toilets.
Yes they will suffer losses, but I hope Hamas to be scratched, for he human sake, as ISIS was smashed.

When you won a war against 3 muslims neighborough, a war launched during Kippour (what a shame !) , you fear no one.
A French f*ggot talking about track and hunting people down 🤣.
Your occupational forces getting slaughtered in Africa. Your country’s as shit as a third world country. Your country has a history of getting steam rolled by powers. Your capital is literally known for bed bugs out of everything.
France really does have a serious b*stard problem.
Your parents should be charged for terrorism for not using a condom.

I am sure Thailand wants it citizens back . same as other countries. Taking those civilain hostages , woman , elderly and childen , was a stupid immoral mistake.

It serves no purpose other than terror , as they already have enough to free all their prisners.

The only thing it does , is brand Hamas as terrorists forever,

~

Well then. Thailand knows what it needs to do then is contact the Zionist stop indiscriminately bombing and resolve the issue. Would I go to east Ukraine work for Russian occupation and then shock horror and get caught by Ukrainians militia dragged away for helping Russia oppressing their families and them cry my innocence . Best you look this problem both ways!!! Mr Raj ..

A French f*ggot talking about track and hunting people down 🤣.
Your occupational forces getting slaughtered in Africa. Your country’s as shit as a third world country. Your country has a history of getting steam rolled by powers. Your capital is literally known for bed bugs out of everything.
France really does have a serious b*stard problem.
Your parents should be charged for terrorism for not using a condom.
I'm so sorry that your mom didn't eat you when she was conceiving you....

to extract her fetus, stab the fetus while the woman stay alive
Your lucky Islam has rules of war and we must be just.
Otherwise, people like you would be better off killed as a fetus for the sake of humanity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom