What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Saudi have problems with Yemen and Iran due to Houthi rebellion in Yemen. Houthi toppled Yemeni government in 2015 and Iran supported Houthi rebellion when Saudi attempted to restore Yemeni government to power in Yemen. Saudi reached out to Pakistan for assistance in Yemen but was refused. US refused to fight Houthi in Yemen as well. Saudi are understandably upset due to this situation.

Saudi support to Palestine is well-documented even in Jewish sources. But Saudi do not see any benefit in conflict with Israel. War in Yemen has affected Saudi position and strategic calculus on many counts.

Different countries - different situations - different problems.

Saudia is committing war crimes in Yemen, similar to their brotherly state of Israel. They cannot form a coalition for Palestine but created one for Yemen to bomb the poor people. Saudia has always secretly supported Israel, read the history. All the traitors are slowly becoming naked, the so called leader of the muslim ummah.

It's 3 or 4 captives detained. These 'workers' build military infrastructure for Israel on border with Gaza. Its like being engineer for ISIS. You will get big jail time.

The truth is that Hamas terrorists went on a killing spree induced by a blood frenzy , shooting and kidnapping anyone they set eyes on.

Not caring of it was a Thai farm worker , a child , a Philipino or a the family pet dog.

Those are Philippino where aid health worker for the elederly.

What justification you have for murdering and kidnapping them ?

DFA confirms 3rd Filipino death in Hamas attacks

News552082-620x414.jpg

Another Filipino caregiver was killed in the conflict in Israel that followed the Oct. 7 coordinated attacks by Hamas militants.

Read more: https://globalnation.inquirer.net/2...filipino-death-in-hamas-attacks#ixzz8HE7cuLRz

~

Maybe you would like to explain how 54 farm workers from Thialand are prisoners of war ?
Is Hamas at war with Thialnad ?

Can you explain the logic behind murdering 12 Thai workers and kidnapping 54 others and holding them hostage for 3 weeks ?

How does this help the palestinain people ?

~

54 Thais among 220 hostages being held by Hamas

2325362.jpg

photo_2023-10-07_13-55-46-2-1-640x400.jpg

‘Nothing to do with this’: Thai families plead for Hamas captives’ release

About 30,000 Thai citizens work in Israel, mostly in agriculture [File: Amir Cohen/Reuters]

2017-02-07T120000Z_969117696_RC1D4A960D00_RTRMADP_3_ISRAEL-AGRICULTURE-1697020575.jpg

~

Confirmed by the Thai govenment that they have hostages.

Stop lying

Reoprted in Bangkok also :

Lol you think IDF cares about hostages haha.

Without this , you would live in the same conditions as under Philippe Le Bel. Also, we can talk a bit more about your never ending cruelty . 300k at least in year during the revolution 1793. No? How the words of La Marsielles go ? Cutting the throats and soaking everything in blood?
Or maybe Robbespirre. Chance and later Babeouf and Bouenarotti idea to get rid of at list third of the French population. According to them, it was out of human reasons. There wasn't enough land and the jobs for everyone.?????
Don't throw the stones while in the glass house.
Yes there were a lot of decease in 1789.
But we never open the belly of a woman, to extract her fetus, stab the fetus while the woman stay alive, and burnt alive that poor woman. This is what Hamas did. This is what the Hamas dogs did and filmed.

Now it's official. Iran and Hezbollah red line about ground invasion no longer exists. We all know Hamas will inflict casualties on IDF. I don't know why he's saying it like a threat. Better to say nothing.
Urgent | Commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard: “If the Zionists launch a ground attack in Gaza, they will be buried there.”

I have explained in detail what needs to be done by all Islamic nations where the GCC Arab nations should take the lead. Form an economic and military bloc.

So on top of economic & political pressure, you do want to see some sort of military action from the useless Arab leaders, yes? Am I getting this right? And none of those economic & military actions (or as you put it, "take the lead") would be consequential in unimaginable ways to their countries and people, right? They won't bring complete destruction and ruin the lives of the hundreds of millions of people and turn their countries into the likes of Afghanistan, Syria, Libya etc., yes? Ok, fair enough. Could you pls, kindly indulge me and briefly (since I don't want to put you out) describe what you already explained since I obviously missed it. Just briefly. Or maybe just direct me at a post where you showed that detailed explanation? I really would like to see what it entails and learn what I seem to be sorely missing here.

I really am fascinated at how we, as merely a bunch of frustrated & disgruntled insignificant forum members on PDF actually have the solution to this worldly disaster while at the same time, none of the people who actually hold these positions of power don't have the intelligence we possess or have an ounce of wherewithal and ability to easily and especially, inconsequently solve the plight of the Palestinians like we do! That's just mind-blowing! How could they possibly be so inept? Or maybe they aren't and what really is happening is they're just selfish because apparently all they want is to hold onto their precious seats. Sounds like they really should listen to us.

But we never open the belly of a woman, to extract her fetus, stab the fetus while the woman stay alive, and burnt alive that poor woman. This is what Hamas did. This is what the Hamas dogs did and filmed.

Sure they did. Share film.

Now it's official. Iran and Hezbollah red line about ground invasion no longer exists. We all know Hamas will inflict casualties on IDF. I don't know why he's saying it like a threat. Better to say nothing.
Urgent | Commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard: “If the Zionists launch a ground attack in Gaza, they will be buried there.”

I think IDF is ready and, as Poutine said, will track the terrorists down to the toilets.
Yes they will suffer losses, but I hope Hamas to be scratched, for he human sake, as ISIS was smashed.

When you won a war against 3 muslims neighborough, a war launched during Kippour (what a shame !) , you fear no one.

Lol you think IDF cares about hostages haha.

I am sure Thailand wants it citizens back . same as other countries. Taking those civilain hostages , woman , elderly and childen , was a stupid immoral mistake.

It serves no purpose other than terror , as they already have enough to free all their prisoners.

The only thing it does , is brand Hamas as terrorists forever,

~

Last edited:

Didn’t you lovely french frogs during WW2 help the Germans by arresting hundreds and thousands of your french Jews to be gassed and murdered!!!

I am sure Thailand wants it citizens back . same as other countries. Taking those civilain hostages , woman , elderly and childen , was a stupid immoral mistake.

It serves no purpose other than terror , as they already have enough to free all their prisners.

The only thing it does , is brand Hamas as terrorists forever,

~
I strongly in the most strongest and boldest terms condemn Hamas………………………..for not taking you as hostage and adding you to the 1400 that got liquidated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom