What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

New York Times admits errors in coverage of Gaza hospital explosion

The most influential newspaper in the world admits it 'should have taken more care' in the way it covered the incident, and that it relied too much on Hamas claims: 'Report left readers with an incorrect impression'

NYT admission :

Editors’ Note: Gaza Hospital Coverage​

~

They are still covering up Zionist war crimes. NYT and other news channel can go and fk themselves! Bloody liars!

Pakistan is the only muslim country with nukes ,only it can deter Israel into a peaceful resolution.

What is pakistan doing to stop the genocide ?

Pakistan is currently sending reinforcements to DHA and Papa John’s.

**** ISRAHELL
You know this is not rage or anger, this is just pure Psychotic behavior from the Zionist Regime, I hope that Mosa AS is watching his nation do this, things you mentioned such as killing kids, stopping humanitarian aid, targeting Journalists and medical officers, i would only expect from Nazi and White supremacists, this is just sick and world is just standing and watching in silence... This whole situation is making me sick to every fiber of my being, and I have lost all faith in humanity, I saw pics of dead kids in APS but even animals like ISIS or TTP will not stoop to a level to kill infants. I know that there are end time Prophecies, never in my life I wish that let me be alive to unfold those events in future, but I wish that Allah plan unfold right before my eyes, I wish that they (Israel) destroy the Al-Aqsa and build their Temple, I wish their Messiah show up and I wish that the words of Prophet Muhammad PBUH become reality right before eyes, The history will record this sick behavior of the world and Specially USA who despite having power to stop this madness in a instant is not doing so, Biden and other powerful leaders should be ashamed of themselves, how can these people sleep in night, how can these people look themselves in mirror knowing that infant kids are dying from bombardment from a mad psychotic nation.

He's making up a lot of garbage.
Whether he is making it all up or truth, but truth is that the joy or enjoyment these people are showing over the death of infant kids, medics and Journalists is sickening, I will not refer to Zionists as Human beings, and all those Israeli's who are good their silence over this bloodshed will also be recorded in history.

F*ck Israhell and f*ck all those so called Muslim countries.
F*ck all those so called Muslim militaries.

May Allah DESTROY all these so called Muslim rulers who don’t do anything to save Palestinians Muslims. May Allah destroy the Zionist illegal state as well. Ameen.
And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient”
Surah Baqarah Ayah 155

~

54 Thais among 220 hostages being held by Hamas

2325362.jpg

photo_2023-10-07_13-55-46-2-1-640x400.jpg

‘Nothing to do with this’: Thai families plead for Hamas captives’ release

About 30,000 Thai citizens work in Israel, mostly in agriculture [File: Amir Cohen/Reuters]

2017-02-07T120000Z_969117696_RC1D4A960D00_RTRMADP_3_ISRAEL-AGRICULTURE-1697020575.jpg

~

~

Last edited:
Israel will attack all its neighbours sooner or later. It is better for the Arab Countries to unite
and fight back together. But it looks like they want too be slaughtered 1 by 1.
This is a map of greater Israel which is their goal.
View attachment 965274

There are only 6million Jews in Israel. How are they going to hold such large territory? They don't have enough manpower to hold Lebanon, let alone the rest.

And I just want to say to this Muslim world, every leader who sits in the house of power... remember that one day you will stand right in front of Almighty and he will ask you that I gave you leadership of a nation and country, while my people/kids were being slaughtered what did you do? Remember Arabs, that Umar Ibn Khattab was worried that if a Dog died of thirst under his leadership he fears that he would be help accountable, every leader of every country of this world/Islamic world I hope your judgement is severe.

The unbearable lightness of being an Israeli is even more deplorable than being a Nazi between 1940-1942.

Israel by absolutely disregarding humanitarian rights has unfortunately sealed a much gruesome eventuality for herself.

~

54 Thais among 220 hostages being held by Hamas

2325362.jpg

photo_2023-10-07_13-55-46-2-1-640x400.jpg

~
LOLOLOL!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I wondered when this one was going to come up. 😏🙄

I suspect that in the coming days we`ll probably see the western media pushing this story bigly as well.
On the positive side this may well serve as a valuable warning to foreign nationals that working over in israel might not be such a clever idea career wise.

You know this is not rage or anger, this is just pure Psychotic behavior from the Zionist Regime, I hope that Mosa AS is watching his nation do this, things you mentioned such as killing kids, stopping humanitarian aid, targeting Journalists and medical officers, i would only expect from Nazi and White supremacists, this is just sick and world is just standing and watching in silence... This whole situation is making me sick to every fiber of my being, and I have lost all faith in humanity, I saw pics of dead kids in APS but even animals like ISIS or TTP will not stoop to a level to kill infants. I know that there are end time Prophecies, never in my life I wish that let me be alive to unfold those events in future, but I wish that Allah plan unfold right before my eyes, I wish that they (Israel) destroy the Al-Aqsa and build their Temple, I wish their Messiah show up and I wish that the words of Prophet Muhammad PBUH become reality right before eyes, The history will record this sick behavior of the world and Specially USA who despite having power to stop this madness in a instant is not doing so, Biden and other powerful leaders should be ashamed of themselves, how can these people sleep in night, how can these people look themselves in mirror knowing that infant kids are dying from bombardment from a mad psychotic nation.

Whether he is making it all up or truth, but truth is that the joy or enjoyment these people are showing over the death of infant kids, medics and Journalists is sickening, I will not refer to Zionists as Human beings, and all those Israeli's who are good their silence over this bloodshed will also be recorded in history.
White House spokesman John Kirby, the dude who was crying over dead Israeli civilians last week basically said that Palestinian civilian deaths are a byproduct of war and they will continue.

Yep. So basically they are conditioning the population to accept a genocide.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom