What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I mean they pretty much said this will take some time.
"take some time" and "planning for months" are two separate matters in terms of warfare. Anywho, this was the protracted mess analysts were concerned Israel would end up dragging itself into. It's not 1970's anymore.

I stand corrected. Catholic instead of orthodox.
Point remains though. I notice all of you little muslim netanyahus have nothing to respond with on that.
To respond to what exactly, besides you got it not complete right. There were some Serb Kings who were Catholics and neither Catholicism nor Ortodoxy had been the official religion of Bosnia. For the rest of your constructions , well I didn't even read. I don't usually give the banal outbursts much consideration. Your writings are just emotive outbursts . I just sometimes decide to educate you a bit.
Seemingly it works , you want this morning and read an article or two. You should thank me

When a terrorist acts :
IMG_20231022_232334_237.jpg

Why do they love each other?
Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۱۰۲۲_۲۳۲۸۰۹.jpg

Commander of the Ozal unit in Galilee: For the first time in the history of our wars with the Arabs, we find ourselves in a position of defending our positions due to Hezbollah's tactics in the north.

Our soldiers are wondering about the role of those who will die every day. Our soldiers are in a state of psychological collapse and are now afraid to climb into the vehicles that will be destroyed by Kornet missiles

Because many Israelis are dual citizens of prosperous and peaceful countries of Europe and America/Canada, they would be tempted to just go back to those places instead of dying for a 'Cause' based on some ancient 'Claim' to a semi-arid land in perpetual warfare for thousands of years. But for Palestinians: Either live in 'tent cities' or as 'refugees' in the surrounding Arab states or die. Cornered tigers fight back hard!!
The same situation must have been felt by the Native Americans against the European colonizers and so they didn't much differentiate between the 'civilians' or women and children as they too fought desperately for their survival and a lot of time killed everyone they could.
In short, terrorism is the weapon of the weak! If the Gazans had the weaponry, the money, the numbers, then probably would have preferred to 'resists' in a different way. In the same way, George Washington didn't fight the colonizing Brits man to man a lot of time, as was the honorable norm those days, and used ambushes. As I said, one of my professors here in an American college literally said something like 'by today's standards, George Washington would be called a terrorist'.

Because many Israelis are dual citizens of prosperous and peaceful countries of Europe and America/Canada, they would be tempted to just go back to those places instead of dying for a 'Cause' based on some ancient 'Claim' to a semi-arid land in perpetual warfare for thousands of years. But for Palestinians: Either live in 'tent cities' or as 'refugees' in the surrounding Arab states or die. Cornered tigers fight back hard!!
The same situation must have been felt by the Native Americans against the European colonizers and so they didn't much differentiate between the 'civilians' or women and children as they too fought desperately for their survival and a lot of time killed everyone they could.
In short, terrorism is the weapon of the weak! If the Gazans had the weaponry, the money, the numbers, then probably would have preferred to 'resists' in a different way. In the same way, George Washington didn't fight the colonizing Brits man to man a lot of time, as was the honorable norm those days, and used ambushes. As I said, one of my professors here in an American college literally said something like 'by today's standards, George Washington would be called a terrorist'.
1698005300352.png

Question to @dBSPL @MMM-E Knowing that the elite control in Israel is by Khazarian Zionist Jews - converts from modern day Ukraine/eastern Russia who were Turkic people and migrated to Israel, would you support them due to their Turkic roots or would you be against then due to your Islamic views?

Back
Top Bottom