What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

there is a middle ground between being their bitch and declaring war, you have yet to find it

Remind me if and when your opinion ever becomes remotely relevant to Egyptian policy or the military so we can be sure to satisfy you and the likes of your other keyboard warriors.

Probably just testing the defense. The real attack usually start at night with the help of NVGs. Perhaps the Gazans will use flash bang booby traps to disorient these raiders, when they come at night with NVGs.

Ever since this war started and the prospect of a zionist ground incursion was apparent, first thing that came to mind was if Hamas -- and even the young men who aren't necessarily part of the armed resistance -- would be prepared to deal with it on some level. Is there a plan? Do they have enough weapons particularly RPG-7s and mortars? Do they have a surprise like the drones armed with tandem-charged bomblets from RPG rounds they already used? Even straight up mortars? Thousands of AK-47s and sniper rifles? Have a well-organized & planned surprise resistance brigade that even comprises young civilian men fighting alongside Hamas fighters.

This is what happened in 1973 in Suez City in Egypt. When the zionists sent in a brigade of tanks and infantry to capture the city and try to attempt a cutoff of the 3rd army, they were met with local residents who formed a resistance with a bunch of soldiers and fought with RPGs, AKs & pistols and actually repelled the zionist who took serious casualties and ended up tucking tail & retreating. This event comes to my mind every time I see the zionists thinking of entering Ghaza and only hope the Palestinians can pull off the same exact thing.

1698003248446.png

1698000761889.png

1698000809095.png

1698000860674.png

1698000924059.png

1698001467539.png

It can be done even though this will be a greater force and much tougher to deal with. Hopefully the resistance has a plan and has enough equipment to take the on the zionists. At least make them suffer great losses and pay a heavy price for all the murders & genocide their conducting.

Last edited:
Follow-up by the Director of Media at the Palestinian Red Crescent to Al Jazeera: It is impossible to implement the occupation’s request to evacuate 24 hospitals in Gaza.

Breaking: Israeli forces are calling the Al-Quds hospital director threatening to bomb it any moment:

Urgent | Media Director of the Palestinian Red Crescent told Al Jazeera: The occupation forces warn us that they will bomb Al-Quds Hospital at any moment

Follow-up by the Media Director of the Palestinian Red Crescent to Al Jazeera: I appeal to the world to take action to prevent the occupation’s bombing of Al-Quds Hospital.

Can you find a single Ortodox Church in Bosnia and Mone Negro was Catholic country, even in Srebrenica there was Catholic monastery. Besides even in Serba , there was a plenty Bogumils
You piece of dog shit. You don't know the name of your father ,let alone history
I stand corrected. Catholic instead of orthodox.
Point remains though. I notice all of you little muslim netanyahus have nothing to respond with on that.

The Egyptians have opened the crossing again: The security has NEVER been opened at night due to security concerns raised by Israel.
1698004135216.png

Why do you lie so bluntly ?

Do you have a source to support your claim ?

In one kibbutz alone there where 87 people kidnapped - whole families. Than there where those that where snached at the music rave festival ( those not shot in the head i mean )

Most of the Hostages taken are civilains. Including woman , children and elderly.

The truth is you have no idear the number of those hostages , nor who those hostages are. Yet you lie about it .

Because Hamas did not have the decency the publish the list of names that where kidnapped , two weeks affter they where taken.

There are Hundreds of families un Israel right now that still dont know , two weeks after the 7 of cotober massacre , if their relativfes are dead or held hostage.

I doubt Hamas himself knows the full list of names , As he holds some of the hostages , Islamic Jihad others , and there are also been taken by Gaza cpeople and sold to crime families.

You better know the truth ,

Because there will be no ceasefire untill our hostages have returned home.

~
But aren't you risking the killing of the hostages by indiscriminately bombing Gaza?

Back
Top Bottom