What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

In response to Israeli shelling of Egyptian army base, Egypt allowed 15 aid trucks into Gaza. Now Israeli army is threatening to bomb them because Egypt didn't consult Israel. Major escalation.

The Israeli army: Any attempt to bring aid into Gaza without coordination with us will be destroyed

It has to erupt at some point.

1698002952549.png

The Israeli Ambassador to Ireland has accused President Michael D Higgins of making misinformed comments after he accused Israel of breaking international law.
:lol:

200w.webp

That is because leaders like him are used to being dictators. The idea of sharing authority, not powers, is unknown.
Even Karl Marx said " The aristocracy and church was shielding people of the excesses of the brutal capitalism" , better the bastereds we know then bastereds we don't. Anyway the point of my massage wasn't to talk how modern democracy should work in theory but how it works in practice.

Ask yourself, is there any difference in this guy and Mullah Radio:

"“God commands us to kill children” - Rabbi Yaron Reuven Hardline cleric"
And if you think this is just one nut job...
1698003485980.png

1698003504143.png

Note: Please don't confuse Philistine with Palestinians, the Philistine nation was wiped out, but I guess that is what these hard line lunatics use as some sort of "Carte Blanche" to commit war crimes. @LeGenD @Falcon29

As Saddam Hussein said 30 years ago " I don't know who rule that country. Is it White House, Pentagon, State Department, Federal Reserve or private citizens"
We all know the superficial structure
Typically, there is some method to the madness. In this case, we are behaving like USSR or China than USA. U.S. is famous for long interminable debates and haggling between Congress, the White House, the courts, the 'Think Tanks', the people on the streets etc., Here, there seems to be a silence reminiscent of the Politburos of USSR or China.

Back
Top Bottom