What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Great, well done and more power to you, may the souls of those who suffer find some solace, some comfort from this. But we need to keep donating, I wish I could share with you the actual amount needed by UNRWA for immediate relief in Gaza, but can't because UNRWA staff cannot leave their offices to perform a detailed "needs assessment" because 25 of them have been KILLED since the 7th of October.

So what remains, what remains is for everyone at any level to do what they can to aid those who suffer. Religion plays no part in compassion, to quote Pakistan's greatest humanitarian "No religion is higher than Humanity".
It was the staff off their own back nothing to do with me yet. I just felt warmhearted they did it with so many different nationalities - people are warm generous and the penny has dropped. Innocent children do not deserve this. Btw we will top it up at the end!

A look into some of the tunnels Palestinians in Gaza use to bring in medical equipment and food due to Egypt's illegal blockade of Gaza

He says "When the Egyptians caught one of us in a tunnel, they sentenced him to death on the spot"

The Palestinians in the tunnel said about Egypt's criminal methods of destroying any tunnel they find: "They [Egypt] dig up water wells on their side and they flood water into any tunnel they hit. If they [Egypt] find an operating tunnel on their side, they put explosives inside it and explode it. The destroyed tunnels can't be used again and anyone who enters it will be poisoned by the fumes."

Each tunnel takes 6-7 months to build.

It was the staff off their own back nothing to do with me yet. I just felt warmhearted they did it with so many different nationalities - people are warm generous and the penny has dropped. Innocent children do not deserve this. Btw we will top it up at the end!
Speaking candidly, whilst there are crises globally that deserve peoples money and attention, the scale and pace of the humanitarian crisis in Palestine is so vast, unless you work in this field you cannot fathom it. And now we have reports of cholera and G.I. diseases breaking out... The health care epidemic will be a catastrophic.

No proof even in Iranian source:

Israel-Hamas latest: How conflict could erupt into war with global impact - one not even the US could stop

From Hezbollah militants in Lebanon, to the potential role of an Iranian government closely aligned with Vladimir Putin's Russia, there are multiple points of friction that could see the Israel-Hamas conflict erupt into a much wider war.
Full analysis here: https://news.sky.com/story/israel-h...mpact-one-not-even-the-us-could-stop-12990199

1698001922260.png

Does anyone want to call CNN and tell them? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So if Israel start its ground invasion can we expect that Hezbollah will join the war ?
Hezbollah will simply "call" Hamas after Israel's ground invasion starts and will ask "are you guys alright?" If Hamas says yes, Hezbollah will not join the war, but if Hamas says we need help, Hezbollah will start unloading its inventory of precision guided rockets and missiles on Israel, and Israel is expecting it, thats why it is clearing many settlements in north Israel now. We will never know how many IDF soldiers die in airbases and secret bases attacks by Hezbollah and Hamas (like in 2021 battle against Israel).

No proof even in Iranian source:

Iran Observer account is not reliable. Pro-Resistance/Iranian Telegram accounts are even less reliable, lol. The attacks are real, though.

U.S. Military is commanded by the President. Congress is supposed do the 'check and balance' part. Here, Congress is giving a blank check, and the President is cashing it and updating the ledger to zero balance. Even if they conclude this war is necessary, at least they should have a debate so that we understand what is happening. If this ends up becoming another Vietnam or Iraq, they will conduct one more inquiry and conclude everybody screwed up in this escalation.
As Saddam Hussein said 30 years ago " I don't know who rule that country. Is it White House, Pentagon, State Department, Federal Reserve or private citizens"
We all know the superficial structure

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom