What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

There are countless clips of their rockets falling on their own people , 450 of those have been documented in this round alone,

I can start posting them here , but somehow i get the sense that it is not lack of evidence that is the problem here . . .

What sort of strategy is it to fire thousand of missiles into civilains anyway ?

~

Last edited:
There are countless clips of their rockets falling on their own people , 450 of those have been documented.

I can start posting them here , but somehow i get the sense that it is not lack of evidence that is the problem here . . .

~

The baby killer thinks he has evidence... The entire world has seen your true barbaric face. Killing ordinary Palestinians without a shred of shame and regret.

Now he comes to beg on a Pakistani defence forum and present "evidence". You are a joker. LOL at evidence...

Sent from Palestine... This was someone's breakfast:
1697886522477.png

• Food is rationed
  • Water is rationed
  • Gas is rationed
  • there is no electricity
  • there are NO painkillers (not even Panadol/Paracetamol)
  • there is NO fuel
  • People walk 5 hours to buy bread, 4 hours to get water and they are limited to 1 litre of water, per person per day, the minimum per international humanitarian standards is 15 litres per person, per day.

If you have means and can afford to donate a little portion of your income to helping those in greatest need, please consider donating to UNRWA who work directly in Palestine and are HEROES. Despite losing 15 members of their staff, they are still working day and night to help people in Gaza and the West Bank.

You can donate here:

Alternatively if you would rather donate to another group, here is a list of credible international agencies working in Gaza/Palestine:

Action Aid:

Action Against Hunger:

Care International:

Christian Aid:

Islamic Relief:

Medical Aid for Palestine:

Oxfam:

Palestine Aid:

Penny Appeal:

Save the Children:

St. John of Jerusalem - Eye Hospital:

UN Crisis Relief Fund: Palestine

UNICEF:

No one gives af these two Jewish pricks. We care about the genocide of 3 million Palestinians in Gaza. You narcissistic vile piece of shit.
If no one cares, why did they take them hostage? What was the purpose?

There are countless clips of their rockets falling on their own people , 450 of those have been documented.

Most here have no interest in facts or evidence. Jewish blood is all that matters to them.

If no one cares, why did they take them hostage? What was the purpose?

For the same reason Israel has been stealing Palestinian land for the past 70+ years.

Most here have no interest in facts or evidence. Jewish blood is all that matters to them.

You are a bunch of liars. No one is convinced by your lies. Now stop begging. You are right. People are not convinced by Zionist lies.

For the same reason Israel has been stealing Palestinian land for the past 70+ years.

You are a bunch of liars. No one is convinced by your lies. Now stop begging. You are right. People are not convinced by Zionist lies.

The evidence overwhelmingly points to a Palestinian rocket striking that hospital, which is now being supported by multiple international news organizations.

I was correct in my assessment, which I was attacked by multiple members for.

Why don’t you all just admit you don’t care about the facts and just want Jewish blood? No reason to hide it anymore

The evidence overwhelmingly points to a Palestinian rocket striking that hospital, which is now being supported by multiple international news organizations.

I was correct in my assessment, which I was attacked by multiple members for.

Why don’t you all just admit you don’t care about the facts and just want Jewish blood? No reason to hide it anymore

Where are the WMDs?

Your assessment means zilch. Fact is that your side is responsible for committing a genocide. The world has eyes too. Your country supports an apartheid state. You guys are complicit in mass genocide against Palestinians.

Idiots like you do not know the history of jewish people and muslims.
both lived peacefully side by side since 632 AD till 1919 first world war, or should i say till 1948.
Quran says

“ Chapter 2, verse 62 of the Quran states: "Surely those who believe, those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, shall have their reward with their Lord.“

So the blood of every jew and christian is important for muslims, only Allah has the right to judge every individual. if u dont know the truth, you can shutup, you come across as an imbecile illiterate person .

If US really wanted there would be peace, look at the map say us if this is just for palestinians with sincerity:

1697888034568.png

Look in all the land lost by palestinians, arabs were ready for peace in 67 borders, wich is only a fraction of historic palestine. Arabs accepted to lost land for many foregin europeans in their land... and still you want to let Israel to destroy Gaza. What will rest of Palestinians?

If US really wanted there would be peace, look at the map say us if this is just for palestinians with sincerity:

View attachment 964038

Look in all the land lost by palestinians, arabs were ready for peace in 67 borders, wich is only a fraction of historic palestine. Arabs accepted to lost land for many foregin europeans in their land... and still you want to let Israel to destroy Gaza. What will rest of Palestinians?

His country the US is the main reason why Israel is behaving like an erratic loose cannon. All US taxpayers money which ends up oppressing and killing innocent civilians.

Erdogan just met with Netanyahu before this. We can't play double game anymore. Everyone now needs to play a role. Either help enforce two state solution, boycott or cut ties with Israel, or/and assist Palestinians financially and militarily.

We can't let Israel stall and say they want to focus on 'path' of two state solution. Which is just a lie buying Israel more time to build settlements and annex West Bank.
That was for a oil pipeline we will lose bigtime if we dont cooperate with them on this issue. Due to other players trying to grab our oil and gas in the medsea.

Where are the WMDs?

Your assessment means zilch. Fact is that your side is responsible for committing a genocide. The world has eyes too. Your country supports an apartheid state. You guys are complicit in mass genocide against Palestinians.
1697888335642.png

LOL... The world was retarded back then and it's retarded now... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom