What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1697884685185.png

Source: https://x.com/FranceskAlbs/status/1715676427507433490?s=20

1697884727957.png

1697884766099.png

Humanitarians need reliable, sustained access to Gaza. Now. - WFP Cheif, Cindy McCane

Oh , I see. The drones and the communications are interesting things, aren't they? Relatively soon, a drone can come from who knows where. Even a lot of them. As things progress, let's say somewhere from the jungles of Tanzania? Who knows? You see pretty soon and partialy now , man will have to be careful when he takes his family on a beach.
Don't you think?

Your whole post is basically:
“UN status matters unless it doesnt”
“Nationhood history matters unless it doesnt”
“Ancient empirical claim matters unless it doesnt” (british empire had last claim).

Double standards all with massive bias to “muslim empires”.
yes. Those are partly your argument and some of them are standard western arguments when talking about Israel. Of course they are totally baselss. Of course I would never expel Dutch people to Belgium. I like Belgium. I would never punish Belgium like that.
You are correct i guess the muslim world need to go through some million more deaths until they learn to get their mindset out of 1914 imperialism/revanchism.
Muslims have indeed lost millions fighting for their independence. From the French genocide in Algeria to Dutch crimes in Indonesia, No freedom was earned without millions of deaths. Indeed there will probably have to be many more millions of casualties before more freedom is earned. Sadly, but no colonial power just gives up and frees the people it subjugates. Muslims will fight and win or disappear.
You are lucky the EU is past this or we would be leveling the middle east in another crusade, greek/christian historic claims afterall right!
EU has no capacity to do this anymore. Hitler brought down the European colonial project, not because he wanted to but WW2 bankrupted the Europeans and they had to abandon the colonies. Freeing much of the Muslim world. Dutch for example had starvation in 1945 and maybe 1946 and were in no position to fight Indonesia which was armed by the retreating Japanese. Dutch tried to reclaim Indonesia, but realised it was a lost cause. The dutch today would struggle to bring more than 5,000 soldiers to Indonesia. What are they going to do? conquer Jakarta a city of 25 million?

British lost in Suez war, French lost in Algeria. You think British could conquer Pakistan now? lol.

Euoprans came to their senses only because brutal force from the muslims forced them to quit.

Colonial projects dont just end. They are forced to end. Armenians colonial project was ended recently also. So no I dont except another direct European crusade. Only indirect with weapons and money to Israel. Again doomed to fail sooner or later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom