What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

For the same reason Israel has been stealing Palestinian land for the past 70+ years.
So why let them go? what did they achieve? show the world that you take innocent civilians hostage and be condemned, and then let them go. So it's pretty stupid to take them in the first place.

Why are you posting this?
As you could have seen from the clip which I posted about an hour ago, all people, women and children must be eradicated . I mean at least those one who do not worship you. How they say in Talmud? 70 Goyims must be servant to each Jew. So logically and according to your teachings and let's not forget your claims are based on your religious texts , the pieces means that all your neighbours should be your servant and be grateful for that. Now , I know you would like that different terminology should be used. For example, my neighbour who cleans my toilet.
I don't know , maybe all Christians should be killed as they are pagans? Doesn't your teaching tell you that? Or maybe they should be kept alive. In order to fulfil the prophesy of Ben Gurion " One day the whole world will look to israel for advice " , didn't he say that?
Or maybe you are a half way guy? We should make the distinction between the :" moderates," like you yet you are not willing to make the distinction among the Muslims. That's unless they choose what you want them to choose and invite your " experts" ? Just as Ben Gurion said " The whole world will come to Israel foe advice and by default the guidance:"
Now , tell me what do you want me to do?
What would make you happy?
Are you going to stick to your teaching and that's Le reason d'etre por Vous or you want to be kinda mates avec moi?
Tell me

So why let them go? what did they achieve? show the world that you take innocent civilians hostage and be condemned, and then let them go. So it's pretty stupid to take them in the first place.

They just let 2 go. The others are still taken hostage.

1697888509467.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nothing-to-see-here.gif

Tbh even if Netanyahu murdered every Palestinian child with his bare hands on live television, the Saudi royalty would still be eager to cut a deal with Israel. The only thing holding them back is the wider public opinion in the Arab and Muslim world.

This is true. The only thing I don't understand is what is it they are going to gain from Israel?

No one gives af these two Jewish pricks.

Those are American woman and child tourists , that have nothing to do with this conflict.

Only a sick person would write what you allow yourself here.

Nor do you care about the other woman , chidren , elderly among the 200 kidnapped and held hostage.

You should care .

Cuase the only way you would see a ceasefire , is if they are released.

~

Last edited:
Those are American woman and child that have nothing to do with the conflict.

Nor do you care about the other woman in chidren , elderly among the 200 kidnapped and held hostage.
Most civilians that are not military trained have nothing to do with any conflict.

I think it could be a very tight competition to see who cares less about their enemies children. I see Israeli public delighted by mass child casualties when Palestinians are victims. There are no calls to stop the massacres.

I think your nation has lost its humanity.

Taking of hostages was completely retarded, attacking civilians was completely retarded. Calling a spade a spade, Hamas is a terrorist movement, but that doesn't justify targeting Gazans and all Palestinians and collectively punishing civilians for the actions of terrorists. It's been tried before and never yields the desired results.

Back
Top Bottom