What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1697889727836.png

His country the US is the main reason why Israel is behaving like an erratic loose cannon. All US taxpayers money which ends up oppressing and killing innocent civilians.

US is reponsible, because Israel action are completely based on US military support.

Even if US is biased for israeli people, i don t get why is not interested in settle a peace process...

Even if arabs decided to accept 67 borders for peace solution, and even if Israel agree to that, i really think the best solution is one state for both countries.

This will guarantee sustainable peace for both people, and the whole region.

It s very easy one state for both people, same rights for both people.

Why US is not interested in that? it s the question.

Some good news possibly...
1697889833121.png

1697889844312.png

ALERT: Two very large air strikes have hit Gaza, one near Khan Younis, the second is Gaza City Centre - Saraiya is used for annual book fairs has been completely destroyed.

Unknown number of casualties, will update when more information is available.

Liar. You are the kind of scum that enable Israel to commit genocide. You are a supporter of a baby killer.
History will record these scum as the most vile people to walk the Earth, far worse than anything the Nazis could even dream of.

Those who take down this Zionist empire and their cronies will be hailed as heroes forever, no end to the glory.

Even if US is biased for israeli people, i don t get why is not interested in settle a peace process...

Why US is not interested in that? it s the question.
Why would Israel accept a Palestinian state? What would they get out of it?

There is literally nothing they can ever gain from a Palestinian state.

Peace? Israel already have peace at least until a week ago. In order to get some sort of land, you have to be able to give the other side something of value. Palestinians dont have anything to give, Yet.

The darkest and worst period of Pakistani history, whose rulers and nobles lay naked in front of Dollars 💸 and could not say a single word about the Israeli oppression of Palestine.
The angels will also ask Allah Almighty with regret and surprise, "O Lord, this is the first nuclear country in the Islamic world? What has he done for the Ummah of your Prophet ﷺ until today?
Now we must worry about our fate because we are among the silent spectators.

and could not say a single word about the Israeli oppression of Palestine.
Except, they did.

The current PM did, the ex-PM did, and the president also did, alongside other politicians and the foreign ministry.

Can we not peddle lies to make a point?

You should understand that nuclear weapons are a deterrence, they serve a niche purpose. Real power is in economic might and crucial resources that the world functions on (oil).

Last edited:
The evidence overwhelmingly points to a Palestinian rocket striking that hospital, which is now being supported by multiple international news organizations.

I was correct in my assessment, which I was attacked by multiple members for.

Why don’t you all just admit you don’t care about the facts and just want Jewish blood? No reason to hide it anymore
Israeli army spokesman said ,: We did it"
Israeli ministers said " We are fighting human animals "
Different officials sad that the will do ethnic cleansing.
So Israeli officials explained everything.
They themselves said that they did it also Motive and logic behind that. They stated all of this but you say it ain't so????
Jewish teaching clearly states, " No mercy for children women and man" so by default you as the goyim supporter should be happy for bombing of hospital.
Of cours, you can systemise it all as someone who cares for the lives and freedom of the Ukrainians.
This is pretty logical statement. If something is unclear, we can go step by step.
What do you think?

Once again, Iraq had WMD programs for DECADES. This is well documented, and the Kurds can attest to that.

Whether it was active or not is completely irrelevant, since Gulf War 2 finished what should have been done in Desert Storm.

sorry Forum members, F-22Raptor does not represent my country USA, he is ignorant on so many fronts,….. pls forgive him, he is here to seek knowledge. take it easy on him..

The darkest and worst period of Pakistani history, whose rulers and nobles lay naked in front of Dollars 💸 and could not say a single word about the Israeli oppression of Palestine.
The angels will also ask Allah Almighty with regret and surprise, "O Lord, this is the first nuclear country in the Islamic world? What has he done for the Ummah of your Prophet ﷺ until today?
Now we must worry about our fate because we are among the silent spectators.
Pakistani nukes are there to protect 170 million Pakistanis from a deranged country next door. It is not to sacrifice themselves for a few million Palestinians.

Saddam had WMD programs for decades, and thousands of chemical weapons were found.

Gulf War 2 was also the continuation of Desert Storm. 100% justified
You honour less liar. The Inferior form of life.
You see logic behind some hatred towards people like you?
No any sense of dignity, no any sense for the truth, no any rules, no shame
To me your life is as worth as shit flea. You made yourself like that.
Zero character

This is true. The only thing I don't understand is what is it they are going to gain from Israel?
It’s not just israel they are after but being embraced by the global financial community.

Saudi support to Palestine is noted even in Jewish sources. You are Chinese, right? So when is China closing Israeli embassy? Some of you talk about other countries but do not look inwards. This is not productive.

That comparison is ridiculous tbh. China is not related to either the Jews or Arabs. While Saudi Arabia is supposed to be the custodian of the Islamic holy sites and one of the leaders if not the de facto leader of the Arab world. Imagine if you had a family and your brother was being tortured by a rival, do you do business with that rival?

China is like a distant stranger who has business ties to both the Israelis and Palestinians. Although in the past few years China has shifted more towards the Palestinians and if Israel continues to take anti China stances, China will probably make political moves to the detriment of their interests like the Saudi Iran peace deal.

Back
Top Bottom