What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The largest hospital with burns capacity serving 2 million Palestinians in Gaza has run out of burns dressing.
1697894733930.png

Muslims have indeed lost millions fighting for their independence. From the French genocide in Algeria to Dutch crimes in Indonesia, No freedom was earned without millions of deaths. Indeed there will probably have to be many more millions of casualties before more freedom is earned. Sadly, but no colonial power just gives up and frees the people it subjugates. Muslims will fight and win or disappear.
Spot on: No war of independence or for freedom against powerful colonizers came without a steep price.

Except, they did.

The current PM did, the ex-PM did, and the president also did, alongside other politicians and the foreign ministry.

Can we not peddle lies to make a point?

You should understand that nuclear weapons are a deterrence, they serve a niche purpose. Real power is in economic might and crucial resources that the world functions on (oil).
Correct. Some people with a certain political alignment are blatantly lying here about Pakistan's stance about the Palestinians. I am trying not to engage them not only because that would be off topic, would break the unity in Pakistani members in this thread, but also I found engaging with them had been generally futile about Pakistan's domestic matters. They have even shamefully put their lies on Twitter posts where there is official Pakistani support for Palestinians!! Let's stay on the topic, please. Leave Pakistani domestic politics in other threads.
China is like a distant stranger who has business ties to both the Israelis and Palestinians. Although in the past few years China has shifted more towards the Palestinians and if Israel continues to take anti China stances, China will probably make political moves to the detriment of their interests like the Saudi Iran peace deal.
You know that eventually Israel will have to pick America's side against China, just like, against Israel's wishes and interests, in the Russia-Ukraine war, Israel ended up significantly on Ukraine's side. Instinctively the Chinese would know that Israel is ultimately not a good partner for China compared with the Arab/Muslim world.
To remind that there is no solution but the two state peace solution, that Hamas till now is not willing to accept.

I am posting this to remind people that after this round is over and the smoke settles , this still would be no other solution but the two state peace solution.
Maybe your heart is in the right place but you are absolutely mistaken that Israel ever had any desire to grant Palestinians either a State or equal rights in binational state.
Didn't your regime promise its people they will never accept such a "two state peace solution"? stop gaslighting Palestinian people who already recognised Jewish Nazi regime decades ago, but your Nazi regime never reciprocated
Correct!
Because the US govt is controlled by special interest groups. Both these groups like AIPAC and Israel's government has become progressively more extreme and aggressive in recent decades and there are no longer any actual diplomats left in the US state department that have the wisdom to create a more balanced solution that would include restraining the Israeli right wing.
Spot on! And per Scott Ritter, Israel started to change for the worse after the mass influx of eastern European Jews from Russia and other Warsaw Pact countries when the Cold War ended. I wonder what kind of immigrants were they!!
I dont think Israel will ever agree to a 2 state solution. Whatever state it goes to Palestinians will not be sovereign or independent. Israel will always control them militarily. I don think Palestinians were ever offered a sovereign state.

Israel probably knows that it cant offer them a sovereign state. So the solution will probably have to be that one side takes it all.

In fact I'm pretty certain that one side will take al the land.
This post sums up my thought. Yes, eventually the most likely outcome is one winner takes all.

sorry Forum members, F-22Raptor does not represent my country USA, he is ignorant on so many fronts,….. pls forgive him, he is here to seek knowledge. take it easy on him..
No worries, ignorance mixed with infused mainstream propaganda devastate less developed human brain like his is.

Well you tried. Mustafa Kemal kinda shit on your ideas. What Crusades ? You don't even believe in God
You missed the point on being stuck on ww1 backwards thinking. Which will mean this conflict will never be solved.

Palestinians will keep dying for generations while their fellow “brothers” are egging them on to wipe israel off the map.
Which will never work and even if it did will see the “samson option” and palestine an unliveable hellscape

Pick up a weapon and fight israel/usa please. Stop letting palestinians bleed for you? And stop begging europeans to “hold down the jew” for you too.

To remind that there is no solution but the two state peace solution, that Hamas till now is not willing to accept.

I am posting this to remind people that after this round is over and the smoke settles , this still would be no other solution but the two state peace solution.

~
Piss of with your lies, that if you ever meant honestly that kind solution you would not settle human garbage in predicted palestinian state.

You missed the point on being stuck on ww1 backwards thinking. Which will mean this conflict will never be solved.

Palestinians will keep dying for generations while their fellow “brothers” are egging them on to wipe israel off the map.
Which will never work and even if it did will see the “samson option” and palestine an unliveable hellscape

Pick up a weapon and fight israel/usa please. Stop letting palestinians bleed for you? And stop begging europeans to “hold down the jew” for you too.
Somene has to fight you too when you rush to save the israel.

Except, they did.

The current PM did, the ex-PM did, and the president also did, alongside other politicians and the foreign ministry.

Can we not peddle lies to make a point?

You should understand that nuclear weapons are a deterrence, they serve a niche purpose. Real power is in economic might and crucial resources that the world functions on (oil).

I think the simple thing is that this is a homeopathic statement like Erdogan's, as the Muslim Ummah does not need sympathy. For support of Palestinians, we need action like Iran, who stood soild with wording and action. Statements and actions are two different things, and the Quran clearly categorizes those people as hypocrites. Are we hypocrites?
[4:142] Surely the hypocrites strive to deceive Allah, and He shall requite their deceit to them, and when they stand up to prayer they stand up sluggishly; they do it only to be seen of men and do not remember Allah save a little. The hypocrites indeed seek to deceive Allah, but it is He who outwits them.

Back
Top Bottom