What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Completely agree. They want to make the concentration camp even smaller and counter Hamas' capability to send missiles into populated Israeli cities.

They're failing. In turn, their people have been completely evacuated from Sdoret and Ashkelon. Military speaking, they aren't able to occupy any part of Gaza. They learned their lesson & decided to inflict maximum pain on the civilian population in Gaza.

Pakistani nukes are there to protect 170 million Pakistanis from a deranged country next door. It is not to sacrifice themselves for a few million Palestinians.
The protection under Munira Matri is not 170 million, but 6.5 lac plus elite class

1697896084114.png

The largest hospital with burns capacity serving 2 million Palestinians in Gaza has run out of burns dressing.
View attachment 964086
I just had a video of a 2 year old baby in hospital with internal injuries - they fed her and sadly due to lack of meds etc passed away.
If you are human - if you are part of mankind - you can’t have pains inside your heart. Those committing these atrocities cannot be human. It’s just awful to watch.
We have meds and supples in our factory to assist. It didn’t assist that little child nor the people dying today.

Heartbreaking

You missed the point on being stuck on ww1 backwards thinking. Which will mean this conflict will never be solved.

Palestinians will keep dying for generations while their fellow “brothers” are egging them on to wipe israel off the map.
Which will never work and even if it did will see the “samson option” and palestine an unliveable hellscape

Palestinians can't be egged on from a few forum members on a Pakistani Defense site or from blogspaces in general.
Israel is supposed to be the 'home' and the 'sanctuary' for the Jewish people--probably the only place available for them unless some island is given instead because, apparently, no other country would take them in large numbers. So what good the 'Samson Option' do by making Palestine 'unlivable'?? Please look closely: Palestine is surrounded by Muslims; they would walk in to fill any void eventually.
If you mean well for the Jewish people--and I certainly make a distinction between Jews and Zionists--then come up with reasonable solutions.

After an investigation we may find out who was resopnsible for the attack on the hospital, I still think it was Israel as they are indiscrimanately bombing all civilan buildings, warning to bomb hospitals and are relentless in killing children. This is what should be focused on now, the massacres they are doing day after day.

They're failing. In turn, their people have been completely evacuated from Sdoret and Ashkelon. Military speaking, they aren't able to occupy any part of Gaza. They learned their lesson & decided to inflict maximum pain on the civilian population in Gaza.

They are scared to go into ground offensive. They know they can't fight in two fronts (considering Hizbullah joins in from North in large scale) simultaneously against opponents using guerilla warfare.

yes. Those are partly your argument and some of them are standard western arguments when talking about Israel. Of course they are totally baselss. Of course I would never expel Dutch people to Belgium. I like Belgium. I would never punish Belgium like that.

Muslims have indeed lost millions fighting for their independence. From the French genocide in Algeria to Dutch crimes in Indonesia, No freedom was earned without millions of deaths. Indeed there will probably have to be many more millions of casualties before more freedom is earned. Sadly, but no colonial power just gives up and frees the people it subjugates. Muslims will fight and win or disappear.

EU has no capacity to do this anymore. Hitler brought down the European colonial project, not because he wanted to but WW2 bankrupted the Europeans and they had to abandon the colonies. Freeing much of the Muslim world. Dutch for example had starvation in 1945 and maybe 1946 and were in no position to fight Indonesia which was armed by the retreating Japanese. Dutch tried to reclaim Indonesia, but realised it was a lost cause. The dutch today would struggle to bring more than 5,000 soldiers to Indonesia. What are they going to do? conquer Jakarta a city of 25 million?

British lost in Suez war, French lost in Algeria. You think British could conquer Pakistan now? lol.

Euoprans came to their senses only because brutal force from the muslims forced them to quit.

Colonial projects dont just end. They are forced to end. Armenians colonial project was ended recently also. So no I dont except another direct European crusade. Only indirect with weapons and money to Israel. Again doomed to fail sooner or later.
You argue in bad faith.
Freedom and nationhood based on historic muslim empire.
But no freedom and nationhood based on historic jewish kingdom.

Basically you abuse logic, morals, arguments whenever they suit your narrative, and show massive double standard when they do not.

Your view on history is also ridiculously biased.
Although it is less remembered today than it should be, the United States played a major – even decisive – role in helping the Indonesians secure independence

And the 92% public favor for the evian accorda in algeria.

The fact that EU militarily is small now is because we spend 1% gdp on it.
Again…because we developed past ww1 nationalistic revanchism, or 1650 religious fanatism (30 year war).
You choose not to, so enjoy your “millions of deaths”

I do not see you fighting though? Much easier to egg on the palestinians so that they can suffer and you feel good sitting behind your screen dreaming of ancient muslim empires and the destruction of israel….

You honour less liar. The Inferior form of life.
You see logic behind some hatred towards people like you?
No any sense of dignity, no any sense for the truth, no any rules, no shame
To me your life is as worth as shit flea. You made yourself like that.
Zero character
People like him are dispicable would defend any kind of slaughter over his nationalism.

After an investigation we may find out who was resopnsible for the attack on the hospital, I still think it was Israel as they are indiscrimanately bombing all civilan buildings, warning to bomb hospitals and are relentless in killing children. This is what should be focused on now, the massacres they are doing day after day.

Who was truly responsible for the hospital attack truly doesn't now--both sides have entrenched positions on that and per Scott Ritter, the Muslim world had already made a final conclusion on that: Israel was responsible.
The hospital attack changed the global narrative to become more pro Palestinian.

Back
Top Bottom