What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Look at the video evidence. The rocket breaks apart, then seconds later strikes the hospital area. Come on man, that’s not a JDAM. Forget what Israel says, and look at the video itself.
My friend just move on. I'd rather talk about the fact that as you and I shoot the shit, people are DYING.

It’s highly likely to be an unexploded warhead from a failed rocket motor due to trajectory and time to impact.

Look at the video evidence, not what Israel says.

The mid air explosion and time to impact is not a coincidence.

I recommend you to take the following pill. It will open up so many realities to you about your own country. Realities like who was responsible for 9/11. Who owns your politicians, your media, your drug industry, your p0rn industry, your movie industry, etc. Who benefits from the wars you fight around the world, who's been promoting sexual freedom, female liberation, and LGBTQ+ among your family. I can go on and on, but I'm sure you get the picture. Take the pill if you dare.

Red_and_blue_pill.jpg

Last edited:
It doesn't matter, damage control is too late, the main bit is that Isreal has bombed that hospital and be ashamed of its barbarism.
This is the holocaust of the Palestinians and should be referred to as such. Israelis do not have sole rights over the use of the word..Guys who are active on Twitter/X should spread and refer to it as the PALESTINIAN HOLOCAUST.

Firstly, you are lying. Covering your butt--or Israel's butt. More loyal to Ukraine than Ukrainians. More loyal to Israel than Israelis. Aren't you supposed to be some blue-blooded American? America First? I have seen you constantly covering Ukraine's butt in the Russia-Ukraine war thread. Perhaps you are here as some kind of 'coping mechanism', now that THAT war is lost, hastened by the gift the Gazans have given to the Russians.
As to the quoted part: Again, you are lying--the world has noted the boast by the Israeli minister Naftali about the hospital strike. Deleting that will not help--it was saved by many people before deletion. And even IF you were correct that this was some Palestinian mistake, no one, not even in the West, would believe you or the Israelis. And with this one single act of cruelty, Israel has lost the narrative.

He has intent... which is exactly to make this a, he says-she says, match-up!
As I said, the deed is done... and there are dime a dozen of these accounts who'd start shaping narratives. Whichever direction really... goal is to dampen the fallout... other than that he has no quips about it... you can see in his posting.
He is the cyber warrior... who only knows when to tear up and when to shift blame... if loss of life was the greater concern to him... he'd been posting about that and not on whodunit!

Reading this thread, most could care less about the facts and just want Israeli blood. Thats the sad reality.

It's fascinating the countries that surround Israel have not built up a military or even a defence against such a proven hostile neighbor. The true epitome of a gazelle caught in the headlights.
Most of them are corrupt and bought out. The few that weren't were bombed or invaded by Israel's father.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom