What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hi, thank you for sharing that clip, I have seen it and I still have serious doubt about Israel's claim purely because of their desperate attempts to pass on misinformation as evidence. Israel has a habit of doing this, and whilst I respect your right to an opposing opinion, I will accept the information being sent by Filippo Grandi, Juliette Touma and Tamara Alrifai have said. Israel struck the shame hospital on Sunday, they also struck a UN Marked school run by UNRWA sheltering 3000+ families this morning.
Did you look at the clip of the rocket failure at all ? Do you have any reason to doubt its authenticity? Israel has not denied any of the attacks it has conducted on civilian facilities and instead claimed they were being used by Hamas. If they really wanted to strike this hospital, they could just have claimed Hamas was hiding there, which would probably be true. Looking at things objectively, Israel has a lot more to lose than to gain from this alleged strike. Leaders of Jordan and the PA have already pulled meetings with Biden and even many people who believe the Israeli version will hold that the Palestinians were acting in self defense and that Israel bears ultimate responsiblity. So, given all the evidence , I find the Israeli version far more credible.

Rise up Arabs when your govermenrt wont
I don't think you understand that the role of a government is to provide their people with safety and wellbeing. If they rise up against the west it will be their hospitals that will be bombed also. and will lead to total devastation. They dont want to sacrifice their countries to save Palestinians. No one is goign to do that, not even Iran.

All members should read this article to understand how some individuals on social media fabricate contents or how narrative warfare works. The downside of this activity is that it is dangerous and can escalate matters.

Good to see some sources that can dig out facts in these dark times.

It’s not a coincidence that a rocket disintegrates over the hospital then seconds later strikes the hospital with an unexploded warhead.

The trajectory of rocket fire has already been geoconfirmed over the hospital.

Thats not what posters here want to hear, but that’s the most likely result.
But that is just your working hypothesis, it doesn't make it fact. No one is forcing you to accept their opinion, if you disagree just move on. Right now as far as I am concerned, my main concern is for the people of Palestine, and also for the families of the hostages both are victims. But as much as the Israeli victims are an aggrieved party, let us not lose sight that as I type this 50,000 expectant mothers are without primary care, UNRAW and ICRC have confirmed mothers are giving birth on the STREET, there is NO clean water, there is NO power, there are two functioning hospitals, one has been bombed, the second is close to collapse.

23 Ambulances have been destroyed in the past 10 days, 15 UN Aid workers have been killed, 5 Red Cross paramedics have been killed. Children are dying, men/women are dying, people are forced to drink saltwater from the broken desalination plant or brackish agricultural backwash water, there is a very real concern for secondary infection in a displaced population especially water borne diseases, there is no sanitation, there are no toilets, there are no pharmacies, there are no grocery stores open, people queue for hours to receive a ration of 5 slices of bread, how can you feed a family of five or more for the day with five pieces of bread, the only working water pump is in the south the walk to the pump from Khan Yunis is 4 hours on foot, and people queue for hours to receive a ration of 1 litre of water.

The average human requires 1 gallon of water for drinking and washing, MSF has had to close its operations because they are unable to maintain operations due to no supplies and death of its staff.

3100 people have died, a third of these are CHILDREN.

I don't see a single person here with opposing views discussing the humanitarian crisis here, all I see is Dick Swinging one-upmanship "He Said, She Said". Gaza is not a Silo, remember this. These are connected people, living people, human beings, they are NOT subhuman that you can simply dismiss their deaths or discount them because they do not fit your comfortable narrative.

Meanwhile this thread has been bombarded by a few people with curated tweets which frankly stinks. Like I said on day 1 and will say now, release the hostages, open a humanitarian corridor, immediate cease fire. Israel will NOT invade Gaza, it is too expensive for them, they will commit to limited incursions, they will commit to air strikes. But in the meanwhile the civilians on both sides suffer, however I have to say at present the suffering of the people of Gaza is white noise to many who cheer with glee every time a building is levelled or deaths are reported, they say "more" "Wipe Gaza off the Map" "Kill them". Hate breeds hate.

50% of Gaza's population are children, absorb that for a minute, those who survive will live with Complex PTSD for their lives and the cycle of hatred will continue its perpetual flow.

Once again, a rocket being fired OVER the hospital breaks apart, then seconds later rocket motor strikes in a smaller blast, then warhead hits resulting in the larger explosion.

It’s not a JDAM folks.

Only 5% of Israelis have ancestors from Western Europe.

You mean You are close to becoming a terrorist that kills innocent civilians?

No. Don’t fancy burning in hell forever
Not allowed to kill innocent civilians it’s against my religion .

Would happily kick the **** out of any terrorist Israeli supporting cheerleader tonight though .

Did you look at the clip of the rocket failure at all ? Do you have any reason to doubt its authenticity? Israel has not denied any of the attacks it has conducted on civilian facilities and instead claimed they were being used by Hamas. If they really wanted to strike this hospital,
They have YET to claim the strike on the school this morning or the strike on the same hospital on SUNDAY. Please!

They have YET to claim the strike on the school this morning or the strike on the same hospital on SUNDAY. Please!

Look at the video evidence. The rocket breaks apart, then seconds later strikes the hospital area. Come on man, that’s not a JDAM. Forget what Israel says, and look at the video itself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom