What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

American HTK missile(s) can reduce a target missile or a rocket to harmless spare parts, and the bigger ones can vaporize the target.

Why Israel does not improve Iron Dome?

I dont think it’s an intercepted missile. Probably a rocket motor failure.

Hi, thank you for sharing that clip, I have seen it and I still have serious doubt about Israel's claim purely because of their desperate attempts to pass on misinformation as evidence. Israel has a habit of doing this, and whilst I respect your right to an opposing opinion, I will accept the information being sent by Filippo Grandi, Juliette Touma and Tamara Alrifai have said. Israel struck the shame hospital on Sunday, they also struck a UN Marked school run by UNRWA sheltering 3000+ families this morning.

It’s not a coincidence that a rocket disintegrates over the hospital then seconds later strikes the hospital with an unexploded warhead.

The trajectory of rocket fire has already been geoconfirmed over the hospital.

Thats not what posters here want to hear, but that’s the most likely result.

"Before the other allies join, the entire Arab world has to be behind the resistance first in the most clear way possible. It is the battle for Palestine and Arabs have to be convinced. If allies join too early, there's a possibility that it will be pictured as an ''Iranian adventure'' to the public. Right now Israel is proving to the Arab world that normalization is a scam, and that Israel is the enemy of Muslims and Arabs. When that feeling becomes entrenched in the minds of the Arab populations, it will become government policy due to the large scale massacres of Israel. There is no doubt. Israel is the enemy of the Arab and Islamic world. With all that popular backing combined with the correct battlefield timing, the other parties will join the battle."

This helps to explain Hezbollah and Iran's strategy.

Where are the Arabs?

Have Pakistanis won their freedoms from the military overlords... these are the lids stifling and restraining the body, they seeks freedom. Live on their own terms and obey the one authority they owe their lives to...
Egyptians still second guessing and looking over their own shoulders... their own bringing them down, and keeping them there.

Last edited:
The only thing left is to use a rocket on the same size building to show how much damage it can inflict..
but like building 7 or the twin towers, it won't be demonstrated how on earth a plane fuel exploded the building, or in this case, a tiny rocket that never inflicted heavy damage or killed a dozen people before, suddenly razed the building to its footprint. ..

Hi, thank you for sharing that clip, I have seen it and I still have serious doubt about Israel's claim purely because of their desperate attempts to pass on misinformation as evidence. Israel has a habit of doing this, and whilst I respect your right to an opposing opinion, I will accept the information being sent by Filippo Grandi, Juliette Touma and Tamara Alrifai have said. Israel struck the shame hospital on Sunday, they also struck a UN Marked school run by UNRWA sheltering 3000+ families this morning.

It’s highly likely to be an unexploded warhead from a failed rocket motor due to trajectory and time to impact.

Look at the video evidence, not what Israel says.

The mid air explosion and time to impact is not a coincidence.

It’s highly likely to be an unexploded warhead from a failed rocket motor due to trajectory and time to impact.

Look at the video evidence, not what Israel says.

The mid air explosion and time to impact is not a coincidence.

Look don't be retarded, it was a massive Israeli airstrike on a hospital

Not the first one they have done

This is exactly why hatred towards Israel and the Jews has ramped up so high and why U.S hypocrisy will drag the U.S down too

The amount of anger being created will change a generation

It’s not a coincidence that a rocket disintegrates over the hospital then seconds later strikes the hospital with an unexploded warhead.

The trajectory of rocket fire has already been geoconfirmed over the hospital.

Thats not what posters here want to hear, but that’s the most likely result.

Firstly, you are lying. Covering your butt--or Israel's butt. More loyal to Ukraine than Ukrainians. More loyal to Israel than Israelis. Aren't you supposed to be some blue-blooded American? America First? I have seen you constantly covering Ukraine's butt in the Russia-Ukraine war thread. Perhaps you are here as some kind of 'coping mechanism', now that THAT war is lost, hastened by the gift the Gazans have given to the Russians.
As to the quoted part: Again, you are lying--the world has noted the boast by the Israeli minister Naftali about the hospital strike. Deleting that will not help--it was saved by many people before deletion. And even IF you were correct that this was some Palestinian mistake, no one, not even in the West, would believe you or the Israelis. And with this one single act of cruelty, Israel has lost the narrative.

Back
Top Bottom