What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Remember this, this was today:
1697586129183.png

As some say here "FACTS MATTER"

They have YET to claim the strike on the school this morning or the strike on the same hospital on SUNDAY. Please!
They are not going to claim these strikes. There is a difference between claiming and not denying. The Israeli military spokesperson has said South Gaza is only relatively safer than North Gaza and no place in Gaza is completely safe.

The Israelis have never said there has been no collateral damage and the whole world knows this. The first reaction to this hit would also be that it was caused by Israeli bombs, but the evidence that has emerged indicates otherwise and it has also clearly hurt Israeli interests. I think, in this particular instance, most reasonable people who are not prejudiced would conclude that it was accident caused by a Palestinian rocket attack on Israel gone wrong, unless evidence to the contrary comes out.

Facts matter man
This is a sensitive and tragic development (a war crime), and people will react to it. You have pointed out what you think, no need to repeat it in every second post. It will be better to wait for investigative articles to come out.

To go to war with Iran will be the end of israel, and the end of the world economy
Yes, I am laughable, said the man who said this. :rofl: :rofl:

I can even give you "The end of Israel" but to end the world economy if Iran goes to war? Geez, I don't know Iran contribute more than 50% of world economy........

Thanks for the joke of the day tho

It's fascinating the countries that surround Israel have not built up a military or even a defence against such a proven hostile neighbor. The true epitome of a gazelle caught in the headlights.
Israel is a US outpost, the surrounding countries are weak and can't rely on massive aid and unconditional support from the US.

I’ve said from Day 1 that Hamas brings death and destruction to Gaza, no different than the German Nazis or Imperial Japan upon their own nations. You reap what you sow
So everyone that suffers an act of terrorism or perhaps a genocide also reaps what they sow? Or is it only Palestinians that reap what they sow?

The victimhood among Palestinians and Muslims is incredible.

Murder 1,400 Israelis and foreigners- We are the victim

Hamas strikes a hospital- Blame Israel, we are the victim.
Maybe you forgot that majority of the world voted against Israel, not against Palestine, more than 700 times at UN since 1948. But the world could not take action because the overwhelmed minority, the makers of F-22, always veto in favor of Israeli crimes.

Jordan has cancelled a summit it was scheduled to host in Amman on Wednesday with United States President Joe Biden and the Egyptian and Palestinian leaders to discuss Gaza, Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi has said.

Safadi said the meeting would be held at a time when the parties could agree to end the “war and the massacres against Palestinians”, blaming Israel with its military campaign for pushing the region to “the brink of the abyss”.

Back
Top Bottom