What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Did you honestly expect Israel not to retaliate after 1,400 were murdered by Hamas? A ruthless terror attack would be met with ruthless countermeasures.

This is not the first time Israel have killed innocents. I don't know what retarded narrative of peaceful angelic Israelis you are trying to believe but they have been murdering innocent civvies for decades.

This is not the first time Israel have killed innocents. I don't know what retarded narrative of peaceful angelic Israelis you are trying to believe but they have been murdering innocent civvies for decades.

The moment they murdered 250 hippies at a music festival, killed grandmas, murdered babies you lost all credibility.

As a result, Hamas brings death and destruction upon Gaza.

The enemy wants to create enough doubt about the Israeli attack on the hospital that the controlled Western media can claim it was a blast instead of an Israeli attack.

Capture.PNG

Its a lovely myth....🧚‍♀️🧜‍♂️🎅....but you do realise that its just that,right?
Strangely tho I notice that you dont mention [unpleasant?] realities like laos or cambodia,I wonder why?.🤔
Funny that,eh?😏
During the Vietnam War? Or post?

While we watch, our brethren in Gaza have been slaughtered right in front of us. This Umma needs miracles. Condemnations, denunciations, protests, and online chitchats will not remove the shame we have on our back. They will not erase the tears on our mothers' cheeks and on our youth's, and they would not stop the world of Freemasonry from the carnage that they unleashed on us.

Not sure if many of you understand but this carnage was unleashed on our Palestinian brethren because Freemasonries want to build the Solomon Temple. To build it, the goal is to destroy the Al-Aqsa Mosque. But before they do that, they want to kill every Muslim and every other decent human being who rejects their evil. Arabs and Muslims in Palestine are paying the ultimate price for that goal.

Narrated Zainab bint Jahsh: The Prophet (ﷺ) got up from his sleep with a flushed red face and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Woe to the Arabs, from the Great evil that is nearly approaching them.
That hadith is in reference to the time when the barrier of Yajuj Majuj was pierced while the Prophet was still alive.

Did you honestly expect a people who have lived under occupation for over 70 years to not resist?

By murdering babies and a bunch of hippies at a music festival? Thats not fighting oppression, that’s a target of opportunity. Not to mention all the Hamas fighters and Gazans stealing everything from the murdered all caught on camera.

Saudis, The Epic Cowards.....
I hear you, but if we think ab out the most Epic cowards in the Muslim world, 2 countries win it easily - Turkey and Egypt. They both have large, ,strong and competent military forces, but they are controlled at the govt level by Western Christian NATO ideology, agenda and alliance, so they are essentially disabled- their armed forces under 99% of circumstances will not be used for Islamic ideological causes like Palestine- look at both of them say everything we want to hear, but they cant do anything we want to see. They agreed to the plans that disabled them militarily and freedom of action wise, but they are acting surprised about that today.

The moment they murdered 250 hippies at a music festival, killed grandmas, murdered babies you lost all credibility.

As a result, Hamas brings death and destruction upon Gaza.

The same can be said of Israelis, the moment they invaded Palestine, killed women, children, elderly, forced people to leave their land and homes, confiscate their homes and land, they lost any legitimacy to exist.

Why do you think no one has?

1- The Arab world is right now as we speak trying to dissuade Iran from getting into this conflict. When will Iran stay out? When the US stays out and stops propping up a blood thirst Israeli war machine from massacring thousands of people. Just yesterday Israel bombed the Rafah crossing and a UN warehouse. That was Hamas as well then?

2- You renege on a deal you had with Iran and stop them from getting their money, and then you want Iran to sit this conflict out as well? As I posted in another thread, or maybe this one, Iran will definitely look to get it's own concessions from this situation.

Stop looking at the world from the lens of 'We are right, everyone else is wrong so they either submit to us or they die'. There's humans on the other side of the world, who you want to bend down to your will no matter what.

Was what Hamas did right? No. It should not be killing civilians. Is what Israel is doing right? Hell no. An hour ago, Israel bombed a hospital and 500 people were killed. But of course that does not figure in your discourse because it's just brown poor Muslims who died.
If you want US to stay out of the ME, then explain why is Iran hostile to Israel.

I'd say you can't. Because the nature of the conflict is VASTLY different. Some days I think the US and the Western world is still stuck in that Capitalism vs communist mindset, and does not truly appreciate the nature of the conflicts in the Middle East and it's religious connotations. There was a CIA analyst I believe who is a fierce critic of US policies in the region, there's a few Youtube videos of him too, I forgot the name. That guy nailed the issue on the head.

You think Israel taking over Gaza or killing 2 million people would resolve this issue?
But I thought Israel gave Gaza back to the Palestinians back in '05.

Back
Top Bottom