What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The victimhood among Palestinians and Muslims is incredible.

Murder 1,400 Israelis and foreigners- We are the victim

Hamas strikes a hospital- Blame Israel, we are the victim.
Have to say I like a debate with articulate debating of the topic with BOTH sides voicing their opinions but this post shows a new low from you.
People targeted and slaughtered in a hospital by Israeli is nothing less than a war crime - any sympathy and “Israel has a right to defend itself” goes out of the window.
Moderate people like myself want and demand the Jewish state to be punished. Genuine Jews around the world are shitting bricks. This really is a step too far by BIbis governance. No one or body is safe.
You are an example of a used piece of toilet paper. Your insinuations are uncalled for and disrespectful to the innocents that have been butchered.
First they take their land - cage them in a box like the Gaza Strip - then they put them in hospital - THEN kill them? Lowest form of gutter humans

By murdering babies and a bunch of hippies at a music festival? Thats not fighting oppression, that’s a target of opportunity. Not to mention all the Hamas fighters and Gazans stealing everything from the murdered all caught on camera.

You people are deliberately bombing hospitals, schools, mosques. Deliberately, with the openly announced intention of killing civilians. You people are gloating over pictures of dead babies on your Telegram accounts.

If you're a shameless murderer, at least don't taunt us here. Do you realize how satanic you sound?

Israel is a US outpost, the surrounding countries are weak and can't rely on massive aid and unconditional support from the US.
The surrounding countries basically created by the western alliance. To do their bidding.

HAHA, US is evaluating Israeli evidence (i.e. here is our version and put it on the loud speakers). It is also interesting to observe the verbiage used in the headlines of main stream media channels. Trick words to distance the IDF from the hospital blast. I am sickened by the obvious bias in media.

HAHA, US is evaluating Israeli evidence (i.e. here is our version and put it on the loud speakers). It is also interesting to observe the verbiage used in the headlines of main stream media channels. Trick words to distance the IDF from the hospital blast. I am sickened by the obvious bias in media.
They are gonna say Israel is innocent and did nothing. Despite Israel calling every hospital and threatening the hospital directors and warning them to evacuate the hospitals.

US already gave greenlight for genocide and ethnic cleansing people think they'll admit they did a terrorist war crime by targeting and murdering 1,000 civilians at a hospital.

The moment they murdered 250 hippies at a music festival, killed grandmas, murdered babies you lost all credibility.

As a result, Hamas brings death and destruction upon Gaza.
In your view did any Israeli action bring death and destruction upon hippies?

The Oct 7th attack on Israel and the victims, although I am sad innocents died, can also be interpreted as simple revenge for all of the civilians Israel killed in Gaza the last 17 years. Why is it different and how is it different?

The moment they murdered 250 hippies at a music festival, killed grandmas, murdered babies you lost all credibility.

As a result, Hamas brings death and destruction upon Gaza.
Canadian General MacKenzy moved heaven and earth that explosion of mortar Markale Market Sarajevo was done by the Bosnians to themselves. It was all proven as rubbish. You see. I told I know you.. As many Canadians , you are Ulster Scot protestant. The people who are used to genociding someone and robbing them. But for difference of you, two of my friends ex Ulster Defence Force members after spending their time in a kibutz , come out of it the great despise for your or Zionist kind. I told before that I know. Dumb, uneducated and malicious people is easy to read.

By murdering babies and a bunch of hippies at a music festival? Thats not fighting oppression, that’s a target of opportunity. Not to mention all the Hamas fighters and Gazans stealing everything from the murdered all caught on camera.
Maybe that little nugget between your ears hasn't registered the fact that armed settlers, in a globally-recognized land-grab, do not qualify as civilians, regardless of whether they were dancing to music or counting coins.

Back
Top Bottom