What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Once again, please! No personal attacks please. No racist or hate speech. Respect the forum rules, be decent!

For goodness sake, can’t you all at least discuss a topic without insulting each other and threatening to rip each others heads off?

Please don’t be this guy!
43CB01CD-7A1D-48F0-97E0-9982B175BA0F.jpeg

She is going to fired by the Mossad CNN producer tomorrow.

Honestly, I'm not surprised that Clarrissa Ward would come out and say that. Good for her and I take back what I said about her earlier, when she and her crew were ducking Hamas rockets on the roadway and it did look a bit staged and phony. But I remember how level-headed she actually is, wearing hijab and interviewing Taliban Bananas and ISIS women & men and never really showing any serious bias, despite working for that wicked network.

Last edited:
The moment they murdered 250 hippies at a music festival, killed grandmas, murdered babies you lost all credibility.

As a result, Hamas brings death and destruction upon Gaza.

Still waiting for your response to IDF killing 28 Palestinian children this year up to June, when there was no active conflict.

Look at Chachoo whisky… after banning pro Palestinian protest in Islamabad he comes out with crocodile tears

For all his faults I miss Mushy.

“joined September 2023”. Seems legit! 😂

Curse these wretched Jews they will suffer horrifically , Allah has his ways of teaching

Specifically Zionist Jews who believe in this

Some have recognize their evil ways

For all his faults I miss Mushy.

True he was much better .. but mushy did lead to all of this ..

Had he spent his 9 years building civil institutions we would not be in this mess today

Still waiting for your response to IDF killing 28 Palestinian children this year up to June, when there was no active conflict.

I have been chasing him in the same … he just sent me a non working link ..

Lol

Why blame every Jew? Is that any better than when people blame every Muslim for the actions of a handful of lunatics?
When they bomb you it will be because you are a Muslim and collective inaction makes them accessory to the crimes against Humanity. The hatred that the Jews are garnering will definitely make the Quranic prophesy true.

Specifically Zionist Jews who believe in this

Some have recognize their evil ways

Reformist Jews are actually very moderate people. Some in the orthodox Hassidic community are also very vocal about the injustice in Palestine, sadly their voices are drowned out by the cacophony of the masses.

When they bomb you it will be because you are a Muslim and collective inaction makes them accessory to the crimes against Humanity. The hatred that the Jews are garnering will definitely make the Quranic prophesy true.
Not every Jew. Sorry if you believe that then you yourself are complicit in advocating for genocide of an entire people.

Let’s be sensible.

Back
Top Bottom