What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Not every Jew. Sorry if you believe that then you yourself are complicit in advocating for genocide of an entire people.

Let’s be sensible.
Not every IDF soldier hates Palestinians and want to kill them. some are forced to do it and a forced to join the army. Im sure some would rather be in a desert dance party with that Mia girl and try to hook up with her. So why generalise against IDF soldiers. Some of them are even Palestinians.

Not every IDF soldier hates Palestinians and want to kill them. some are forced to do it and a forced to join the army. Im sure some would rather be in a desert dance party with that Mia girl and try to hook up with her. So why generalise against IDF soldiers. Some of them are even Palestinians.
I’m not sure if this is sarcasm, I’ve run out of coffee and my sarcasm detector is broken.

Edit-
But you are right on one point, not everyone hates x,y,z. We need to move beyond this line of thinking.

It will get us nowhere.

If you want US to stay out of the ME, then explain why is Iran hostile to Israel.

Are you seriously asking this question? A person with intensive experience in the region and affairs?

Let me introduce some squatters into your buddy's house (the significance of that region and those people is MUCH more than mere buddies to Iran, and indeed the Muslim world), and then day by day, let me give money and tools and support to the squatters.

First they would take the driveway, then the front yard, then the back yard, then the outhouse/shed, then the garage, then a room in the house itself.

You wouldn't really wanna be friends with me then would you?

This is the core of the issue at hand. NOTHING ELSE. Everything else is either ancilliary, a result of the core, or as a result of policies of the Israeli government.

Fun fact, Muslims and Jews do not hate each other. Infact, Muslims and Jews have cohabited lands for centuries, and Islam even accords them rights as they are people of the book. We have a fair bit in common with the Jews.

Just think in your head for a second, why TF would Muslims want to kill Jews? Are they stupid? Why would they want to kill Christians? Are they stupid? There's 3 billion or something Christians in the world, why do most Muslims only have beef with the US or some other country which tries to impose it's might?

Why does no one have beef with Peru or Chile or Brazil or whatever?

This practice of equating criticism of the Israeli political state with criticism of Jews at large needs to stop, it just reeks of ignorance of a complex issue. (not pointing this at you, but the media and general population).

But I thought Israel gave Gaza back to the Palestinians back in '05.

Continuing my previous example...after taking your buddy's front and back yard, garage, shed, and two rooms in the house, I decide to return the garage to him, but with some restrictions. He cannot park the car during times of night. He cannot open or close the garage more than 3 times a day. He cannot park a car in the garage, but only a motorcycle.

I think that's a fair deal don't you think?

Last edited:
I think it's just the vocal minority being amplified.

I myself have met a fair few people in the US (white), and Jews as well, and they all accept what is going on is messed up and not in any way righteous by Israel.
Exactly my point. This is why we all just tone down the megaphones of hate and bombastic voices.

Why doesn’t the resistance use long range artillery shells to hit Israel? For example, Bosnia manufactures 155mm shells that have a range up to 40 kilometers…. These are impossible to intercept.

Maybe not before becoming one, but yes definitely after becoming one.

There are psychological conditioning programs to instill a racial supremacy concept and dehumanise the Palestinians, it's the only way you can convince soldiers to carry out ethnic cleansing and brutal murders.

Even this Jewish prick on Twitter admits it's Israel but hardly condemns them in any way. People need to stop downplaying this henious terrorist attack against women and children in a hospital. That was deliberate. It's not fog of war or part of war or any bs like that. It's deliberate Jewish ISIS Nazi hatred of Palestinians and deliberate planned attack.

I’m not sure if this is sarcasm, I’ve run out of coffee and my sarcasm detector is broken.

Edit-
But you are right on one point, not everyone hates x,y,z. We need to move beyond this line of thinking.

It will get us nowhere.
Im just raising valid points while at the same time ensuring the satanic ZOG does not take my money or put me in jail. I have no freedom of speech and my family has suffered horrifically because of the ZOG and their offshoots since 1945. So this is the best I can do.

While I hold a strong opposing viewpoint, I’ve been personally attacked multiple times on this thread, which is against forum rules.

To be clear, I’ve not personally attacked anyone.

bigotry needs to be reminded but in a loving way
Why blame every Jew? Is that any better than when people blame every Muslim for the actions of a handful of lunatics?
Thank u !
people need to decipher between zionists and jews..

Back
Top Bottom