What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Teri maa ki kaali Hindu phuddi madarchod ki aulad.
Teri ammi ko "pranaam" - Chutiye

Tujhme aur mujhme e pharak hai ke, mai kisi ki ammi ko gali nahi deta. I have been raised properly you see

Teir Aukaat yahi hai, ke internet pe galiye de ke hilalega tu. Now STFU and get back on topic bitch.

Teri ammi ko "pranaam" - Chutiye

Tujhme aur mujhme e pharak hai ke, mai kisi ki ammi ko gali nahi deta. I have been raised properly you see

Teir Aukaat yahi hai, ke internet pe galiye de ke hilalega tu. Now STFU and get back on topic bitch.

Kala sarra huwa Hindu lulla. Daffa ho saale kamine. Yeh Bharat forum nahin phuddu.

GTFO here you Hindu foreigner. You don't belong here. This is not the world loves India forum.

Kala sarra huwa Hindu lulla. Daffa ho saale kamine. Yeh Bharat forum nahin phuddu.
Ye tera baap ka forum bhi nahi hai gaandu, MC muu band karke rahna.

Phir se teri aukaat dikhi yaha pe.. Chutiye galiya dene ke bajaaye tu kar kuch nahi sakta. I will reply in your own language.

Has anyone realised why the Israelis still haven't started their ground offensive yet?

Israel knows that on the orders of Iran Hezbollah will open another front and that will truly test the Zionists. No, the Israelis didn't halt the ground operation because the weather was bad.
They haven't removed tall structures from north Gaza yet. If they go in now, Hamas can rain down fire from high positions. Not even an idiot commander will go in with that tactical handicap.

Man, what will you tell me about germany? Before hitler invads Poland, france warned that they will declare war on germany if germany attack poland. So if no attack against poland, then there no attack of france and due to that no ww2.
It's obvious they would attack anyway. Most of that land was German only 20 years earlier. Proof? they didn't declare war in USSR when they invaded poland at the same time.

Ye tera baap ka forum bhi nahi hai gaandu, MC muu band karke rahna.

Phir se teri aukaat dikhi yaha pe.. Chutiye galiya dene ke bajaaye tu kar kuch nahi sakta. I will reply in your own language.

Kutti ke bache, yeh Bharat forum nahin saale. Nikal yahaan se Hindu gandoo. Sala garam hogaya keyboard ke piche LOL

That was a different time.

Hamas have killed 1300+ Israeli and scores of foreign nationals in the region in a surprise operation this time. Israel will not let this matter slide and Biden administration is not like Trump administration.

It helps to not be a loudmouth in every situation. Pakistan should send its aid package to Egypt for Gaza. This is better than being a loudmouth and creating more problems for itself.
There is a lot that can be done by good leadership.

Don't underestimate Hezbollah. Their role is to open another front and strain Israeli resources and manpower. This is about working in unison and attacking from multiple sides.
You are over estimating HZ
HZ is a Iranian sponsored Shia org.
There is a sizeable Sunni population in Lebanon who hate HZ
From Pew Research Org data:
More than nine-in-ten (94%) Lebanese Shia support the organization, while an overwhelming majority (84%) of Sunnis in that country express unfavorable views. 2010-muslim-01-02.png
The data is quite old but i hope you get the idea.All out war of HZ with Israel can lead to civil war in Lebanon b/w Shias and Sunnis since Sunnis consider HZ an Iranian sponsored terrorist organisation.

Flash Alert at least 509 casualties have been reported from the hospital in Gaza. The complex was providing shelter to thousands of IDPs including patients and was also a water distribution point.

No confirmed numbers released yet, will be in the hundreds at a minimum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom