What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Pakistan played a very active role last time when Israel attacked Gaza, Imran Khan did a lot at that time, we cannot even compare that to what Pakistan is doing today. Also, Pakistan can do a lot, it all depends on the mindset of Pakistani Leadership. Last time Pakistan and Turkey were even talking about sending peace force to Palestine.
That was a different time.

Hamas have killed 1300+ Israeli and scores of foreign nationals in the region in a surprise operation this time. Israel will not let this matter slide and Biden administration is not like Trump administration.

It helps to not be a loudmouth in every situation. Pakistan should send its aid package to Egypt for Gaza. This is better than being a loudmouth and creating more problems for itself.

Intresting poll from July about what people of Gaza thought than , about the ceasefire with Israel.

Now I did not write this poll , so any complaints should be directed towords the Institute that did the research,

I imagine it is difficult to do polls in Gaza.

Polls Show Majority of Gazans Were Against Breaking Ceasefire;

Polling conducted in July 2023, show Hamas’s decision to break the ceasefire was not a popular move.

While the majority of Gazans (65%) did think it likely that there would be “a large military conflict between Israel and Hamas in Gaza” this year, a similar percentage (62%) supported Hamas maintaining a ceasefire with Israel.

Moreover, half (50%) agreed with the following proposal: “Hamas should stop calling for Israel’s destruction, and instead accept a permanent two-state solution based on the 1967 borders.”

~
Stick you propaganda in your ***, you just killed 500 people in hospital, bloodthirsty murderer and criminal you are.
You should be banned for spreding apologetic propaganda and as citizen of nazi state, there is plenty of internet spaces where you are protected, this one should not be one.

Pakistan played a very active role last time when Israel attacked Gaza, Imran Khan did a lot at that time, we cannot even compare that to what Pakistan is doing today. Also, Pakistan can do a lot, it all depends on the mindset of Pakistani Leadership. Last time Pakistan and Turkey were even talking about sending peace force to Palestine.
What Pakistan can really do?? supply weapons to hamas?
Support them politically on global stage?
Well Even Turkey, and SA who carry much more geostrategic weight are unable to do anything let alone Pakistan

No, you are brainwashed in this case.
You are naive because you think these jews are friend of your country and friend of Christians.
Hahahaha when did I say they are friends?

I only said Hamas is a terrorist organizatiion,what they did was bad and it would give the Jews the excuse to bomb Gaza again.

Basically,that's all I said. And you guys have been going like "JEW LOVER JEW LOVER" ever since.

Now attack on hospital!!!!
All jewish occupiers are criminals

IMG_20231017_210333_232.jpg

IMG_20231017_210326_370.jpg

IMG_20231017_210329_861.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20231017_210455_923.jpg
    IMG_20231017_210455_923.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 11

Cancellation by House of Representatives​

The maritime deal was canceled by the Al-Bayda Court of Appeals of Libya in its 27 January 2021 ruling. The court ruled in favor of the Libyan House of Representatives which filed a lawsuit to declare the Memorandum as invalid.[44][69][70] Unlike Turkey, Libya is a signatory to the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea, which defined the exclusive economic zone of Greece in 1982; though, it has not ratified it.[71][72]

On 9 January 2023, a Libyan court in Tripoli suspended the deal.[75] The Libyan General Bar Association agreed with the court ruling.[77]

View attachment 962950

Nobody cares about Greek-Egyptian or HAFTAR dreams hahaha

Libyan Government in Tripoli rules Libya

On September 30, 2020, the United Nations registered the maritime border agreement signed between Turkiye and Libya

1697564451492.png

Stick you propaganda in your ***, you just killed 500 people in hospital, bloodthirsty murderer and criminal you are.
You should be banned for spreding apologetic propaganda and as citizen of nazi state, there is plenty of internet spaces where you are protected, this one should not be one.

Not happy with the resuls i take it ,You are welcome to bring another poll , simce you seem to cast the on the results.

~

I did not say it would be copy paste but it is realistic to happen once so called international law collapse completely,
Thats just silly. we aren't getting colonised except by the EU. And they will make us beg for it. Serbia will never expand west of the drina, they havent in the last 1,000 years and they wont now.

Back
Top Bottom