What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Go in gutter from which you crawled out, i am saaar for you understand?
Saar, LOL get the **** out of here bozo. Who do you think, you even are. Now STFU like a good boy, and stay on topic.

Flash Alert at least 509 casualties have been reported from the hospital in Gaza. The complex was providing shelter to thousands of IDPs including patients and was also a water distribution point.

No confirmed numbers released yet, will be in the hundreds at a minimum.

Criminal. Absolutely henious.

I said Hospitals should remain off limits what's low life about that?

I'm responding to the latest news, if you don't like it, that's respectfully your problem

Civilians, unarmed people, then Houses, hospitals, religious places should not be bombed.. sounded like u are ok with civilians getting slaughtered in their houses, on the roads, but ok with them not getting bombed in hospitals. Bigotry.

Pakistan is doing whatever it can in view of its current situation. Pakistan is raising its voice in UN sessions:

What else?
I am too upset right now to talk about this.

There is a lot that can be done but there is no leader in Pakistan do that all if that.
Pakistan even firmly Supporting Palestine even diplomatically sends a very loud message, as Pakistan is a nuclear armed country.

It matters not what a broke nigga says, actions speak louder than words.

If my *** is being shot at, I don't need a bystander's thoughts and prayers I need guns and bullets.

Back
Top Bottom