What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

What Pakistan can really do?? supply weapons to hamas?
Support them politically on global stage?
Well Even Turkey, and SA who carry much more geostrategic weight are unable to do anything let alone Pakistan
There is a lot that can be done but there is no leader in Pakistan do that all if that.
Pakistan even firmly Supporting Palestine even diplomatically sends a very loud message, as Pakistan is a nuclear armed country.

Really bad move IDF. Hospitals should remain off limits

Kal, such a low comment, no bomb should be dropped on civilians, their water and food should not be cut off, hospital is the lowest of the lowest of any human can do

Kal, such a low comment, no bomb should be dropped on civilians, their water and food should not be cut off..

I said Hospitals should remain off limits what's low about that?

I'm responding to the latest news, if you don't like it, that's respectfully your problem

Whose will you lick bozo ? Iran's or Hezbollah's?

When people can't stay on topic of the thread, and drag my country am going to comment. What the **** you gonna do about it? Launch a attack on me from behind your screen?

STFU and get back on topic now

Go in gutter from which you crawled out, i am saaar for you understand?

You are over estimating HZ
HZ is a Iranian sponsored Shia org.
There is a sizeable Sunni population in Lebanon who hate HZ
From Pew Research Org data:
More than nine-in-ten (94%) Lebanese Shia support the organization, while an overwhelming majority (84%) of Sunnis in that country express unfavorable views.View attachment 962966
The data is quite old but i hope you get the idea.All out war of HZ with Israel can lead to civil war in Lebanon b/w Shias and Sunnis since Sunnis consider HZ an Iranian sponsored terrorist organisation.

You are smoking some real good stuff. Sunnis and Shias both condemn Israeli barbarity against Palestinians. If anything, both Sunnis and Shias will actually join in against Zionists.

You are hoping against all hope. When another fronts opens up in Lebanon against Israel we will see what Zionists are made out of.

I said Hospital should remain off limits what's low life about that?

I'm responding to the latest news if you don't like it that's your problem

A Zionist supporting American after all. He tries to blend in so nicely. Such lovely words from this guy who people here consider to be a "sane" American. Well there you have it. Your sane American showing his sanity.

#Israel #Palestine

Jews are unbelievable criminals :

more than 500 Palestinians were martyred and more than 600 others were injured as a result of the attacks of the Israeli army on al-Mu'amdani hospital in Gaza.

@iswnews

There is a lot that can be done by good leadership.
Pakistan is doing whatever it can in view of its current situation. Pakistan is raising its voice in UN sessions:

What else?

At least 509 are known - this hospital was one of the last hospitals functioning- its was busy even at 2am Palestine time yesterday.
6F93B8ED-048D-4458-95E4-A6005AEA357D.png

9FAA1B0B-317A-4D01-A463-4375F1B8DCD3.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom