What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1697559124108.png

It's incredibly concerning how the Zionists can boast about committing racially motivated war crimes without repercussions

There is something seriously wrong with the world. It's like the law and morality applies to everyone but not Zionists. What does that tell us?
Your opinion means nothing to me

They had it coming. They think they will use atgm and we will not respond
We can carpet Lebanon also at the same time
LOL!!:omghaha:
You guys seriously want to risk a 2 front,possibly even a 3 front war if iran gets involved...
Man-oh-man,I honestly have to say theres dumb,theres dumber,and then theres zionists....:tsk:

Brate , sve najbolje nemam vremena za ovo mjesto. Vidis ovo je farsa kao sva balijska zajrbsncija. Vlasnici ovog foruma su zadnje ljudske gnjide. Uvjek pustaju zadnji olos da zajebaje svjet. Ovo mjesto Je smece. I Uvjek je I bilo smece. Nema potrebe trosit vrijeme ovdje , zbog 4 5 dobrih insane.
Allah emanet

Slažem se s tobom. Dolazim ovdje samo s vremena na vrijeme. Ali ova tema je vrlo informativna.

Wow,what an excuse. So if Israel is a paper tiger,why doesn't Sultan Erdogan take it and liberate Jerusalem?
Sultan knows USA will get involved immediatelyit already has two carriers and has 2000 troops heading

This means it's fully expected that Iran will get involved

Eygpt is under dictator iron rule, syria and Iraq in shambles so don't expect anything there

Expect 30-40 thousand Palestinians causalities with displacement of 1-2 million people

Already 600,000 were able to leave somehow and 3,000 are dead

History has proven be it 100 years or 500 years israeli next generations will pay for their fore father crimes ..it's just sad, they won't get any sympathy when it happens

It's just sad israeli time and again going through same cycle

They never learn from their mistakes
Hate get hate

What do they expect a billion people will simply forget what they have done??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom