What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Palestinians celebrated Jews, sold their land and printed coins in Hebrew before Jews claimed independence
Ahh...NO!
The currency was the PALESTINIAN pound,tho the zionists stole that too along with everything else.
2_39.jpg

The coins,well see for yourself....
PACOB.1.jpg

Sultan knows USA will get involved immediatelyit already has two carriers and has 2000 troops heading
Yes,but I had asked him various times before,if he though Turkey could win against USA. I remember I asked him if USA sent an aircraft carrier group and forces from its bases in the Gulf and he insisted "HAH even USA lose in Vietnam and Iraq! Nobody can defeat 80,000,000 Turks in their homeland!"

Ahh...NO!
The currency was the PALESTINIAN pound,tho the zionists stole that too along with everything else.
2_39.jpg

The coins,well see for yourself....
PACOB.1.jpg

Stupid post lol if you pay attention א"י
Means the land of Israel in Hebrew ארץ ישראל
Your prof actually help to show that this land belongs to Israel

Israel atrocities on Palestinians will surface in the coming days. Laying siege on Gaza is just a start.

The IDF will do what they do best unless the Muslim world do not form a single front.

Iran, Turkey, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Indonesia, Malaysia should set aside their differences and exhaust all diplomatic avenues.
may be it's because of the 1948, 1967, and 1973 flashbacks! Even if they're planning on one. Jordan would be the first to snitch on em to Mossad.

ptsd-cat.gif

Jewish ISIS Nazi JDL terrorists are making terroristic death threats againsts everyone. They're starting trouble with everyone and will create more enemies for themselves.

Dude,you sound ridiculous with the "Jewish ISIS Nazi" shit. Just stop. Call them with their name. IDF.

You sound like those idiots who say "Putler" and "Pussolini" instead of Putin.

Hamas pounding Tel Aviv again:

1697560787317.png

Dude,you sound ridiculous with the "Jewish ISIS Nazi" shit. Just stop. Call them with their name. IDF.

You sound like those idiots who say "Putler" and "Pussolini" instead of Putin.
IDF is not making death threats against American citizens. It's Jewish ISIS Nazi JDL terrorists.

The crowd should’ve kicked them out like what they did in Canada

Yes kick them out if you see them. They're usually Jewish people or undercover FBI trying to derail protests.

It is because of Turkish leadership, same with Iran, other Muslim countries don't have good leadership, last time when Isreal attacked Gaza, Pakistan was also very vocal and active which was one of the reason for the removal of Imran Khan, they tried to do the same with Erdogan and Iran but failed.
Pakistan is still vocal on the issue of Palestine. You can find these contents on PDF. I have posted some as well.

But there is a limit to what Pakistan can do about this conflict. Pakistan is approaching this conflict through OIC - this is better approach and provides cover.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom