What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You go and pray for that HAMAS is not killing Hostages

i don't think Hamas will execute them.

Last time Hamas held an Israeli soldier Hostage , he was not harmed in any way. Israel released more than 1000 Hamas prisoners in exchange for him.

That is why i don't understand why Hamas is keeping those civilian hostages : woman , children , elderly, for what purpose ?

They have enough soldiers held hostages to realese all their prisoners 10 x times over. So Why not release the civilian hostages ?

This simply ruins what is left from it's image , as a legitimate representative of the palestinian people .

~

That is why i dont understand why Hamas is keeping those civilian hostages , woman , children , elderly, for what purpose ?

Because
Israel, the only country in the world that tries children in military courts, arrests at least 500 Palestinian children every year. It is stated that some of these children are kept in Solitary confinement cell . Some children stay in prison for months without even learning why they are imprisoned.

HAMAS will use hostages for exchange

Last edited:
You're forgetting that the reason that the US is the military superpower is for one reason- their logistical capability to supply to any military asset across the globe within 24 hours. Do not underestimate the US ability to supply their battlegroup-

This is correct. No other country comes remotely as close to the US, who is multiple decades away from even China in this regard.

Last edited:
Everything no fitting Turkish narration is trash. We have learned that from you.

not even 460 .. lol
but according to trash wikipedia only 46 hahahaha

yes yes terrorist loses only 46 in 3 months

and other 10.000 terrorists gave up fighting and left the city

It's disgusting. Disgusting. The German state news organization DW has published a scandalous story whitewashing war crimes IDF.

dw1.JPG

dw2.JPG

1697537572040.png

~

‘Despicable’: JK Rowling erupts on Israel war

Harry Potter author JK Rowling has shared a heartbreaking post about a 12-year-old girl being held hostage in the Middle East.

British author JK Rowling has shared a heartbreaking post about a 12-year-old Israeli girl being held hostage by Hamas terrorists in Gaza.
The original post on X, formerly Twitter, from Israel’s official account shows a photograph of Noya, who has autism.

In it, she is dressed in a Harry Potter costume and holding a wand and a book

6e20493cf4107c791a47c5e07d15bde7

Officials said the child was abducted from her home by militants. She is being held somewhere in Palestine.

“Noya, is sensitive, kind, funny and a massive Harry Potter fan,” the post read.

Rowling shared the post and condemned the act, writing: “Kidnapping children is despicable and wholly unjustifiable.”

She said the picture “hit home with me” for “obvious reasons”.

“May Noya and all hostages taken by Hamas be returned soon, safely, to their families,” Rowling wrote.

sad, you should also release palestinian children that you previous kept in your prison and interogation camps but i am more feared that you will kill her with airstrikes then that Hamas will hurt her at all.

It's disgusting. Disgusting. The German state news organization DW has published a scandalous story whitewashing war crimes IDF.

View attachment 962874

View attachment 962875

View attachment 962873
I've no idea why the germans defend zionists too much .. much guilt from the ww2 actions by nazis?

i don't think Hamas will execute them.

Last time Hamas held an Israeli soldier Hostage , he was not harmed in any way. Israel released more than 1000 Hamas prisoners in exchange for him.

That is why i don't understand why Hamas is keeping those civilian hostages : woman , children , elderly, for what purpose ?

They have enough soldiers held hostages to realese all their prisoners 10 x times over. So Why not release the civilian hostages ?

This simply ruins what is left from it's image , as a legitimate representative of the palestinian people .

~
to expose your criminal army which already killed dozens of hostages.

not even 460 .. lol
but according to trash wikipedia only 46 hahahaha

yes yes terrorist loses only 46 in 3 months

and other 10.000 terrorists gave up fighting and left the city
The point is you were saying 10,000+ and they were not even 3,500 fighting.

Back
Top Bottom