What's new

Gaza celebrates murder of family

normal attitude towards news like this, call it a conspiracy or Zionist plot and forget it. This attitude now permeates down to the very core of Muslim society, we are now known as a paranoid, extremist, conspiracy club. Being a muslim myself I know how deep this attitude is engraved in our minds, even young muslims are taught to harbor extreme hate against jews and discredit anything they say.

I can't help your paranoia. If you are a self hating Muslim, go see a shrink. Maybe the shrink can show you how to be comfortable under your skin. Get some help.

OT:

Nobody knows who committed the acts. I would pay more attention to an article by Haaretz then Ynet. Source of news does matter.

FYI, following video location is near Turkish embassy, Israel. At 3:20 into the video, Israelis start giving their warmest regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Killing of any human being is deplorable, but I don't understand where these jews and Indians on this forum hide when Israeli defence forces and settlers carry out killing of innocent Palestinian man, women & children.

They see the killing of members of their community on daily basis as if they are not human beings and born to be get killed. Still there is time that Israel rethink on its policies of death and destruction and give Palestinians the right to live with peace and dignity in their own state with east Jerusalem as its capital. If Israel gets ready to accept the Saudi proposal of at least the 1967 borders the region can survive this madness otherwise the same madness will continue and one or two Palestinians will try to kill or kill 5- 6 Israelis in reply to 100-200 killings of Palestinians by Israel murderous settlers and armed forces.

As a Pakistani, i am truly disgusted by the actions of this individual and the celebration of this horrible act is simply disgusting. How will killing a family and a child that was less than a year old bring benefit to the people of Palestine. These people are just hurting their own cause, the Israelis are going to harden up their stance and completely kick out all the Arabs in their occupied territory. Dont be surprised if the Israelis send a couple of F16's over to Gaza and bomb the crap out of Hamas.

I can't help your paranoia. If you are a self hating Muslim, go see a shrink. Maybe the shrink can show you how to be comfortable under your skin. Get some help.

OT:

Nobody knows who committed the acts. I would pay more attention to an article by Haaretz then Ynet. Source of news does matter.

FYI, following video location is near Turkish embassy, Israel. At 3:20 into the video, Israelis start giving their warmest regards.

I look at every aspect of a topic not just a one sided view like yours. You have no right to question my faith just because I dont agree with you. This same problem is what has made the lives of so many muslim's hell. Muslims question each others faiths so why do we cry when the world points fingers at us ? Its seriously so annoying to see every tom dick and harry being the flag bearer for my religion, no wonder we are in such a bad shape.

Last edited by a moderator:
I look at every aspect of a topic not just a one sided view like yours. You have no right to question my faith just because I dont agree with you. This same problem is what has made the lives of so many muslim's hell. Muslims question each others faiths so why do we cry when the world points fingers at us ? Its seriously so annoying to see every tom dick and harry being the flag bearer for my religion, no wonder we are in such a bad shape.

You are the one who is whinning about your faith. In your view, your faith in your religion ( practicing or non-practicing) does not matter, what matters is what other people think about you based on your religion. You take an event, add that to a paint brush, and start coloring everything with it. You do not seem to care that the event has occured or not.

We don't know who committed those acts. Your thoughts are, the settler family was murdered, so it must be Palestinian/s, duh, no brainer. That is because only Muslim Arabs are capable of this kind of act. If I grab the bull by the horn, my flawed understanding would sorta look like this, "I have never seen Desiman making a single post defending ( if there are posts, I have not noticed it) a reasonable Muslim cause in all the spirited exchanges in this forum, furthermore, the popular proverb is if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck, therefore Desiman may not be the individual who he claims to be, duh, no brainer."

Suppose a West Bank arab has killed that family ( it is a possibility), I can't justify the killings, this is an indefensible act, particularly the killing of a 3 month old baby. In reality it won't help the Palestanians an iota in their struggles.

West Bank is an occupied territory administered by Israel. Building settlemnets is actually against the international laws. Do you believe that Israel shoud withdraw from the West Bank ?

kill all these hamas terrorist they are not worth living in this earth killing 5 innocents what kind of men are these

You are the one who is whinning about your faith. In your view, your faith in your religion ( practicing or non-practicing) does not matter, what matters is what other people think about you based on your religion. You take an event, add that to a paint brush, and start coloring everything with it. You do not seem to care that the event has occured or not.

We don't know who committed those acts. Your thoughts are, the settler family was murdered, so it must be Palestinian/s, duh, no brainer. That is because only Muslim Arabs are capable of this kind of act. If I grab the bull by the horn, my flawed understanding would sorta look like this, "I have never seen Desiman making a single post defending ( if there are posts, I have not noticed it) a reasonable Muslim cause in all the spirited exchanges in this forum, furthermore, the popular proverb is if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck, therefore Desiman may not be the individual who he claims to be, duh, no brainer."

Suppose a West Bank arab has killed that family ( it is a possibility), I can't justify the killings, this is an indefensible act, particularly the killing of a 3 month old baby. In reality it won't help the Palestanians an iota in their struggles.

West Bank is an occupied territory administered by Israel. Building settlemnets is actually against the international laws. Do you believe that Israel shoud withdraw from the West Bank ?

There is no question a muslim arab did this, they took responsibility for it Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades.
By your logic, terrorism is an inseparable part of Islam. And by desiman saying he is against terrorist cowards he is not a real Muslim?

kill all these hamas terrorist they are not worth living in this earth killing 5 innocents what kind of men are these

On the other side many people also called them " Heroes " . . .anyone who is fighting for freedom is not terrorist ...change your definition of terrorist ...!

On the other side many people also called them " Heroes " . . .anyone who is fighting for freedom is not terrorist ...change your definition of terrorist ...!

why would i they go on killing innocents murder people for what just for a stupid cause any one who kills innocent is a scum terrorist for me i think so you need to look into things when some goons kill people in your pakistan they are terrorist when they kill people in kashmir they are freedom fighters wow

every being worth to live.. even you
you hindu guys think that when jewish children killed, its bad.. but when palestinian children killed.. its normal?

Though i`m sure "secretservice" enlightened people with his wisdom but i find that the Ignore option in their profile works best blackops.

you hindu guys think that when jewish children killed, its bad.. but when palestinian children killed.. its normal?

No hindu or jew thinks that innocent children`s death is right but if Hamas stopped putting their weapons in places like hospitals and kindergartens maybe they wouldn`t die? Or maybe if people like you didn`t teach their children to carry on that hate, they wouldn`t grow up like the animal that stabbed to death 3 children and their parents.
The death of any innocent is horrible, but to actually justify this brutality shows that people like you need to be exterminated. Quickly.

No hindu or jew thinks that innocent children`s death is right but if Hamas stopped putting their weapons in places like hospitals and kindergartens maybe they wouldn`t die? Or maybe if people like you didn`t teach their children to carry on that hate, they wouldn`t grow up like the animal that stabbed to death 3 children and their parents.
The death of any innocent is horrible, but to actually justify this brutality shows that people like you need to be exterminated. Quickly.

it depends how you see thing...whether you want to see with your own glasses or other's glasses....the death of a innocent is horrible but i also want you to say the same when a innocent Palestinian or Kashmirs child killed by those people which we called terrorists ...!

This is the sick mentality bloody drag religion between every thing my religion does not teach me to be happy when any child die MAY BE OF ANY RELIGION but it is not the same for you dont bring religion into every god damn thing

Back
Top Bottom