What's new

Gaza celebrates murder of family

U reap what u sow
Be kind, and kindness is returned.
Be hateful and hatefulness Will return.
Sow love and love is returned.

It could but its actually quite sad to see Pakistanis supporting this act of terror specially when Pakistan itself tries to play the "Victim of Terror" card everywhere it goes. The taliban and Mullahs see many Pakistanis as "Illegal" settlers too, so maybe what route of action they take against Pakistan is justified as well.

Double standards is nothing new in the world. So far 2 countries came out condemning this act of terror, funny how so many countries that rush to condemn Israel for building homes are taking their time to condemn an act so inhumane as to stab an infant and 3 year old child to death.

Double standards is nothing new in the world. So far 2 countries came out condemning this act of terror, funny how so many countries that rush to condemn Israel for building homes are taking their time to condemn an act so inhumane as to stab an infant and 3 year old child to death.

Double standards is the name of the game my friend, play with the victim role on one side and play the terrorist on the other.

because israel made international community sick..they are disgusted by you..

and tell the double-standard to the children you killed...

The source is Ynet news, it is known to make stuff up. Ynet is the destination for right wing, rabid zionists folks digging for dirt..

Double standards is the name of the game my friend, play with the victim role on one side and play the terrorist on the other.

And the world eats it up and says "thank you". Makes you wonder when if ever will they open their eyes and see what they have become.

The source is Ynet news, it is known to make stuff up. Ynet is the destination for right wing, rabid zionists folks digging for dirt..

normal attitude towards news like this, call it a conspiracy or Zionist plot and forget it. This attitude now permeates down to the very core of Muslim society, we are now known as a paranoid, extremist, conspiracy club. Being a muslim myself I know how deep this attitude is engraved in our minds, even young muslims are taught to harbor extreme hate against jews and discredit anything they say.

I can never ever support a Hindu man going to a happy muslim family quietly sleeping and stabbing them and the kids.

Never will I ever celebrate it too.

please,stop sucking up to israelis..we have seen enough...

I dont suck up to anyone, I see matters as how they are and comment on them. I criticized Israel when they had to be criticized but will stand up for them when needed to.

I can never ever support a Hindu man going to a happy muslim family quietly sleeping and stabbing them and the kids.

Never will I ever celebrate it too.

No need to generalize.Many muslim members are also condemning this brutal act by the cowards who have now gone into hiding. Rest In Peace to the departed.Hope the culprits are jailed for life/laid to rest.........

I dont suck up to anyone, I see matters as how they are and comment on them. I criticized Israel when they had to be criticized but will stand up for them when needed to.

i hope so but most indians give a blind support to the israel just because of the kashmir issue..and its very irritating...

No need to generalize.Many muslim members are also condemning this brutal act by the cowards who have now gone into hiding. Rest In Peace to the departed.Hope the culprits are jailed for life/laid to rest.........

this TERRORISM will stop only then when this "Many " becomes " EVERY ".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom