What's new

Gaza celebrates murder of family

i hope so but most indians give a blind support to the israel just because of the kashmir issue..and its very irritating...

Dont talk rubbish its not to do with only kashmir but military related and also trade

It is none of Turkish business anyway you are Pakitani's partner not ours we have closer links with Israel

i hope so but most indians give a blind support to the israel just because of the kashmir issue..and its very irritating...

We dont and thats where you are wrong my friend, just because Pakistanis like to relate the two issues does not mean thats the reality. India looks at every matter with a sane and relaxed point of view. Indian muslims are heavy donors to muslims causes worldwide and stand beside their counterparts wherever they are right. Unlike our neighbors we are not leading a "Muslim race" or "Ummah", Indian muslims like most Turkish muslims are modern, non-extremist and look at every matter with a non-emotional point of view. Supporting Israel does not mean going against Islam.

Dont talk rubbish its not to do with only kashmir but military related and also trade

lol thanks for correction..

here is the edited version:most of you are sucking up to israel because of kashmir+military relations+trade

are we cool now?:)

lol thanks for correction..

here is the edited version:most of you are sucking up to israel because of kashmir+military relations+trade

are we cool now?:)

Grow up child it benefits us to have relationship with Israel they have good experiance in counter-terror ops like operation munich and sophisticated weapons not to mention expanding trade ties so what is it of your business? do we say you are sucking up to Pakistan

Grow up child it benefits us to have relationship with Israel they have good experianceyou in counter-terror ops like operation munich and sophisticated weapons not to mention expanding trade ties so what is it of your business? we do say you are sucking up to Pakistan

its politics,you are free to do it...thats the point i have wanted you to come..now dont play the humanitarian role in these kind of threads...

its politics,you are free to do it...thats the point i have wanted you to come..now dont play the humanitarian role in these kind of threads...

We want good relationships with everyone even with Turkey and Pakistan but our strategic partners our Russia, Israel, France and perhaps USA one day :tup:

Turkey is a important country and a big economic power so we must expand ties but I feel you are too close to Pakistan when you should be equal to both of us.

as much as to Zionists the killings of innocent Palestinian kids, women and men.

You must understanding from where you are coming and what is the situation. if you weight the atrocities it still tilts to a greater extent in your direction

Ever bother about the killings of innocent Tamil kids, women and men in Srilanka?

(EDIT: Oh no, I forget they're not Muslims, but HINDOOS! Aren't they deserve brutal killing?)

I think death , violent death should not be cause of any celebration I hope for peace for both parties via dialog its a cause of great shame really such things happen

arrogance and ignorance personified!you are no one to tell us what we should do.if you want to view this case as that of retaliation then be our guest but we(regardless of Israel's history)treat this as a henious crime.

We want good relationships with everyone even with Turkey and Pakistan but our strategic partners our Russia, Israel, France and perhaps USA one day :tup:

Turkey is a important country and a big economic power so we must expand ties but I feel you are too close to Pakistan when you should be equal to both of us.

its not about turkey,india,israel etc..sometimes you should leave politics aside and condemn israeli actions just like you do to Hamas etc..killing civilians deliberetaly is disgusting and should be condemned whether its hamas or israel..

its not about turkey,india,israel etc..sometimes you should leave politics aside and condemn israeli actions just like you do to Hamas etc..killing civilians deliberetaly is disgusting and should be condemned whether its hamas or israel..

who the hell said that we support Israel's actions against civillians?!maximum restraint and zero collateral damage on both sides is what we(GoI) advocate.If you are talking about someone on the net expressing solidarity with Israel during these bombings then ignore him/her and consider it as their height of illusion!!

Of course like Gandhi said an eye for a eye makes the whole world go blind we support a 2 state solution always have always will you know we led peace mission to Gaza? we want peace not war

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom