What's new

Gaza celebrates murder of family

as much as to Zionists the killings of innocent Palestinian kids, women and men.

You must understanding from where you are coming and what is the situation. if you weight the atrocities it still tilts to a greater extent in your direction
everyone are not same as evil as some might be....................some might be angels in them.
plz dont generalize them

as much as to Zionists the killings of innocent Palestinian kids, women and men.

You must understanding from where you are coming and what is the situation. if you weight the atrocities it still tilts to a greater extent in your direction

Jana, you obviously equate attacking Armed terrorists who put their stockpiles in Hospitals and schools using sophisticated weaponry to going into a family`s home and stabbing each person to death by hand. That says more than enough about you so there really isn`t more i`ll say to you.

surely i used the word ZIONISTS not Jews. so no generalisation.

People says Isreal is itself illegal.............and almost all are jews living there.............and majority of jews lives there

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

just like kashmiris???

alas the bolldozing zionists and bloody bhartis two evil faces of the same coin

completly agree with you my brother................they are both same things....................both are evil

Jana, you obviously equate attacking Armed terrorists who put their stockpiles in Hospitals and schools using sophisticated weaponry to going into a family`s home and stabbing each person to death by hand. That says more than enough about you so there really isn`t more i`ll say to you.

Your calling and equating entire Palestinians to armed attackers tells more than enough about you who you really are in the same breath.

for me Zionists terrorists killing innocent Palestinians are as much the same as those armed people from other side who are killing any innocent Israeli.

According to this criteria Israeli army is as much a terror outfit as any Palestinian outfit that kills innocent people

People says Isreal is itself illegal.............and almost all are jews living there.............and majority of jews lives
people say??? its a reality Israel is ab illegal term. As far as Jews are concerned living their, they do NOT represent entire Zionist lobby. So i dont blame Jews but Zionist terrorists .

completly agree with you my brother................they are both same things....................both are evil

surely Occupying outsider army in Kashmir and in Palestine both are same

people say??? its a reality Israel is ab illegal term. As far as Jews are concerned living their, they do NOT represent entire Zionist lobby. So i dont blame Jews but Zionist terrorists .

surely Occupying outsider army in Kashmir and in Palestine both are same

So you generalized all isrealis are evil.................good going

So you generalized all isrealis are evil.................good going

:undecided: and where did i say that ??????????????????

are you naive enough not to understand what i said or you are trying to propagate hate mongering .

go back and read what i said. Jews and Zionists are two different things.

All Israelis are NOT Zionists

I celebrate everytime they kill so called freedom fighters *cough* terrorist in kashmir...

Funny how people mask their antisemitism behind this facade of anti-zionism!

Funny how no one raises a voice against the Jordanians who threw out the Palestinians from their own land (TransJordan and the British Mandate of Palestine, anyone?). Funny how after the fall of Ottoman Empire, the victors carved out ares of influence and people dont realize that there was never a Palestinian state.

Basically, this supposed anger against 'oppression' boils down to antisemitism, I believe. Blame the evil 'Juice' for all the wrongs in the world, even if those wrongs arise from ones own incompetence!

About Kashmir, India would never have been an occupying power, had it not been for Pakistan's interference and meddling in the affairs of what was then the Independent Princely State of J&K!

Funny how people mask their antisemitism behind this facade of anti-zionism!

Funny how no one raises a voice against the Jordanians who threw out the Palestinians from their own land (TransJordan and the British Mandate of Palestine, anyone?). Funny how after the fall of Ottoman Empire, the victors carved out ares of influence and people dont realize that there was never a Palestinian state.

Basically, this supposed anger against 'oppression' boils down to antisemitism, I believe. Blame the evil 'Juice' for all the wrongs in the world, even if those wrongs arise from ones own incompetence!

About Kashmir, India would never have been an occupying power, had it not been for Pakistan's interference and meddling in the affairs of what was then the Independent Princely State of J&K!

Anti-Zionism is the new Anti-Semetism. Different name same people, its that simple.

Back
Top Bottom