What's new

Game Changing Russian S-300 Missiles already in Syria.

Sir, there is no solid proof to rely on. And I'm condemning the attack like yourself.

Does he look like a syrian soldier:
2wn44ya.jpg

What about the attack on the shrine of Bibi Sakina?
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...wYZXI5z5idldwtCDsYsZxyg&bvm=bv.46471029,d.ZGU

What do you mean? I think Israel simply wanted to bomb Syria , there were no super duper ultra sophisticated Iranian made missiles being packed for Hezbollah , whatever there was Hezbollah already owns , Israel simply wanted to bomb Syria !

Turkey is not alone but is a key player

What about the terror attacks that killed tens of Turks last week? Obviously, the Syrian regime is trying to provoke Turkey to drag it into war.

Do you expect him to give them tea and sweets...:rofl:

Won't help much and if you have them, which I doubt.

When it comes to talking, I agree with you there...But if the **** hits the fan, they will be all aloooooooooooooooooooone.

Turkey doesn't have enemies sweetypant ,but if she's under a direct attack, NATO will get involved and her regional friends and allies won't set aside. Yes, KSA and Pakistan will get involve too ,trust me.

Great stuff. May be not Assad but Syria needs all support against the mischief created outside its borders.

Oh Yeah the Saudis must have been behind it :rofl: @T-123456
Don't you think;)?

You are generalizing bro, just because a couple of Iranian , read quasi-Iranian, Turkic-azeri , members blame Saudi for everything that happens in Syria doesn't mean that I do too , I personally think Egypt is behind the sceneries in Syria , more than Saudi Arabia , but the bombing was done by joint al-Qaeda / FSA effort , just like the boston marathon bombings , last night a member here posted a thread on how the Russian spy scandal was related to the boston bombings , why do you think the USA would send spies to Russia , to go there to Dagestan and Chechnya? only reason is to investigate the links between them and al-Qaeda and the current war in Syria..... thnk about it bro

Last edited by a moderator:
You are generalizing bro, just because a couple of Iranian , read quasi-Iranian, Turkic-azeri , members blame Saudi for everything that happens in Syria doesn't mean that I do too , I personally think Egypt is behind the sceneries in Syria , more than Saudi Arabia , but the bombing was done by joint al-Qaeda / FSA effort , just like the boston marathon bombings , last night a member here posted a thread on how the Russian spy scandal was related to the boston bombings , why do you think the USA would send spies to Russia , to go there to Dagestan and Chechnya? only reason is to investigate the links between them and al-Qaeda and the current war in Syria..... thnk about it bro
I was teasing :p I personally like you and I like @mohsen too ..

Gulf Arabs Kingdoms need regime change before Asad go.. Thats a long overdue.

Gay gulf arab sheikhs pay america to protect them.

The shias of Bahrain are the natives of that land, not those najdi cunts, the chuwaiti najdis need to gtfo aswell.
We need revolutions in the GCC.

Iraq's relationship with the west was not much different.

Please do not forget that it was Iraq's major blunder coupled with Shia pride that cracked us and tore us down to pieces.

Iraq Vs Iran = Result NOTHING ! , Damage immense ....

Iraq Vs Kuwait = Result NOTHING , Damage still bleeding.

So sweet heart, before you thump testosterone and malign others for the lack of it, learn to be responsible for the actions of your leaders and put blame where it is due.

Iraq's relationship with the west was not much different.

Please do not forget that it was Iraq's major blunder coupled with Shia pride that cracked us and tore us down to pieces.

Iraq Vs Iran = Result NOTHING ! , Damage immense ....

Iraq Vs Kuwait = Result NOTHING , Damage still bleeding.

So sweet heart, before you thump testosterone and malign others for the lack of it, learn to be responsible for the actions of your leaders and put blame where it is due.

Cool story bro, I don’t change my mind.

Supporting terrorism in Iraq = RESULT NOTHING, people still getting killed, government getting stronger.

btw, I am not responsible for the actions of my "leaders", which leaders, I do not have leaders the government of Iraq are not my leaders they are the government, I am not responsible for any other then myself.

Oh Yeah the Saudis must have been behind it :rofl: @T-123456
Don't you think;)?
I thought we were friends Yzd Khalifa,why you do this?
What do you expect them to say,allways the same.
It doesnt matter who did it,i just hope for them that we wont get involved.
You better have those Tyhoons ready,we might need them.:azn:

Cool story bro, I don’t change my mind.

Supporting terrorism in Iraq = RESULT NOTHING, people still getting killed, government getting stronger.

btw, I am not responsible for the actions of my "leaders", which leaders, I do not have leaders the government of Iraq are not my leaders they are the government, I am not responsible for any other then myself.

Look we have nothing but love for Iraq, and no one will be happier if Iraq can start growing now.
But you must realize that your attitude of blaming only the others is not correct.
History is open to all. Facts must be respected.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom