What's new

Game Changing Russian S-300 Missiles already in Syria.

They will have the capability to shoot them, even in Israel proper. you will see the Israeli air force arrogance taking a big hit.

I hope so because the last 2 times it was actually the opposite.

So they have got SS-26 mobile ballistic missile launchers and no S-300 missiles as well.... this is cold war all over again ..

But aren't the Israeli f-16s mostly modified trainers with the nicknames "flying sofas" ? i'm not sure but I think 500 pointed out how Israeli jets are outdated from the 70s and 80s....

They are, the airframes are pretty outdated but Israeli upgraded almost all there F-16s with MLU and high-tech avionics. There F-16s can go another two decades easely. Thats the advanced extent of the Isreali defence industry, pretty impressive you must admit.

S-300 is useless. FSA used ground weapons not air like Assad's pussies. I will wait until FSA capture those, record it and say 'Allahu Akbar' then upload it in the net. :coffee:

S-300 is useless. FSA used ground weapons not air like Assad's pussies. I will wait until FSA capture those, record it and say 'Allahu Akbar' then upload it in the net. :coffee:

s-300 probably for Israel air strike :D

They will have the capability to shoot them, even in Israel proper. you will see the Israeli air force arrogance taking a big hit.

By what? The hastly untrained crew put to gather? Luckely for Israeli and Turkish airforce, they have low flying anti-systems drones(IAI Harpies) and cruise missiles (SOM Missile) that can burst any dream of shooting down foreign jets. Dont underestimate Israeli airforce, just advice.

s-300 probably for Israel air strike :D
Do you know the difference between Suuni and Shia logic when it comes to airstrike from Israel? One says 'Israel is helping the FSA' and the other is saying 'Israel is destroying those weapons to ensure it doesn't end up in the FSA's hand'. This is why I am not going to discuss this.:pop:

Do you know the difference between Suuni and Shia logic when it comes to airstrike from Israel? One says 'Israel is helping the FSA' and the other is saying 'Israel is destroying those weapons to ensure it doesn't end up in the FSA's hand'. This is why I am not going to discuss this.:pop:

what shia sunni , i did not learn anything about those stuff from Al-Qur'an.

hey,stop this Shia/Sunni thing.yeah,no wonder why west of EU is the most developed area in the world but yet easterns are in ****.have some ****ing respect for others.

hey,stop this Shia/Sunni thing.yeah,no wonder why west of EU is the most developed area in the world but yet easterns are in ****.have some ****ing respect for others.
I did not talk about religion beside the difference between Suuni and Shia logic. That's all I said, read the post again. Well, what can I say about the difference between the West and the East. I don't see any problem before 1979? Not really because your supreme leader actually started all this and showing hatred against Arab Suunis when they never started this. Enough said.

I did not talk about religion beside the difference between Suuni and Shia logic. That's all I said, read the post again. Well, what can I say about the difference between the West and the East. I don't see any problem before 1979? Not really because your supreme leader actually started all this and showing hatred against Arab Suunis when they never started this. Enough said.

we are not enemy of Sunnis,and they are not our enemies.Iran support christian Armenia,Sunni Sudan also.its just about national interests.i swear this Shia/Sunni bul**** is gonne destroy ME very soon.for God's sake,STOP IT.

.The proof is Turkey lost last week an F16 to a Pantsir or a buk1 missile...

Bro, as always, you are making up things from your rear end with out any proof or any source..Last week, on another thread, that happened again...You just write down things which come to your mind and claim these thoughts are true without backing them up with any solid proof...
Now i know once again you will ignore my reply, but that F-16 crashed due to technical failure..
Turkish F-16C crashes close to Syrian border :: F-16.net

we are not enemy of Sunnis,and they are not our enemies.Iran support christian Armenia,Sunni Sudan also.its just about national interests.i swear this Shia/Sunni bul**** is gonne destroy ME very soon.for God's sake,STOP IT.

That, i agree brother

By what? The hastly untrained crew put to gather? Luckely for Israeli and Turkish airforce, they have low flying anti-systems drones(IAI Harpies) and cruise missiles (SOM Missile) that can burst any dream of shooting down foreign jets. Dont underestimate Israeli airforce, just advice.
Maybe against Erdogan, with Syria is just another derby...S300 is like a lethium , it will certainly the Israeli gun ho policies.

Maybe against Erdogan, with Syria is just another derby...S300 is like a lethium , it will certainly the Israeli gun ho policies.

I will be a threat no doubt, but IAF is not your average day airforce nor is TuAF. They have plenty of weapons to counter-attack (Sattelites, low flying kamikazi drones and cruise missiles). Not to mension the experience gained by both Air forces trough co-operation. IAF as an expert in air-superiority and TuAF in ground-bombing. Regardless of political situation, these air forces are familair with each other and they kept on co-operating even after Marmara incident (The only army branch that agreed on this).

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom