What's new

Game Changing Russian S-300 Missiles already in Syria.

if this is true, then forget Turkey conducting any limited airstrikes as retaliation for anything. Those syrians don't have the balls to shoot at Israel but they will certainly do their best against our F-16s. I guess we can always use standoff munitions too :/

Blow up only the Turkish jets, what about the jewish jets.

It is not my personal wish bro , now that Syria has s-300 , jewish jets will simply not cross into there anymore , though I believe Turkish jets will do the same

It is not my personal wish bro , now that Syria has s-300 , jewish jets will simply not cross into there anymore , though I believe Turkish jets will do the same

Well, the Israelis won't hesitate to prevent Hezbollah from acquiring ultra offensive weapons.

if this is true, then forget Turkey conducting any limited airstrikes as retaliation for anything. Those syrians don't have the balls to shoot at Israel but they will certainly do their best against our F-16s. I guess we can always use standoff munitions too :/

Turkey isn't alone ;)

S-300 is an airdefence system,what good does it do against the FSA?
FSA have fighterjets now or is this against Israel?

Turkey just got a little test of a pantsir or a buck 1 last week. The S300 is to keep Israeli airplane a bay. S300 are capable of shooting them inside Israeli airspace. In the he last Israeli air raid on Syria, IDF fighter lunched their far reaching missiles from the Israeli-Libanese border. The S300 will give the Syrian DAT an edge over Israel and Turkey. The FSA is on the run and in the last news they are knocking on Jordan's door.

Well, the Israelis won't hesitate to prevent Hezbollah from acquiring ultra offensive weapons.

Turkey isn't alone ;)

What do you mean? I think Israel simply wanted to bomb Syria , there were no super duper ultra sophisticated Iranian made missiles being packed for Hezbollah , whatever there was Hezbollah already owns , Israel simply wanted to bomb Syria !

Turkey is not alone but is a key player

Yes I do know its range. But what you don't seem to know Sir is that Assad is a bloodsucker.
We don't remember Assad sending his army to Kill saudis. It is your country that send the legion of murderers to Syria

Turkey just got a little test of a pantsir or a buck 1 last week. The S300 is to keep Israeli airplane a bay. S300 are capable of shooting them inside Israeli airspace. In the he last Israeli air raid on Syria, IDF fighter lunched their far reaching missiles from the Israeli-Libanese border. The S300 will give the Syrian DAT an edge over Israel and Turkey. The FSA is on the run and in the last news they are knocking on Jordan's door.

I think the Syrian regime wanted to be on par with turkey who has patriots on their border , it has something to do with patriots imo , Russia gave Syria s-300 but didn't give them crew to operate them , so that'll give Syria a false sense of security , that has something to do with an invasion of Syria by a 3rd party

After what fsa dogs did to the shrine of Hazarat Hujr ibn Adi and even damaging the shrine of Bibi Sakina and others.. i fkin hate them bastards.

I think the Syrian regime wanted to be on par with turkey who has patriots on their border , it has something to do with patriots imo , Russia gave Syria s-300 but didn't give them crew to operate them , so that'll give Syria a false sense of security , that has something to do with an invasion of Syria by a 3rd party

That's quite clever, maybe the Russians play the proxy war tactics, the US vs Russia

After what fsa dogs did to the shrine of Hazarat Hujr ibn Adi and even damaging the shrine of Bibi Sakina and others.. i fkin hate them bastards.

Sir, there is no solid proof to rely on. And I'm condemning the attack like yourself.

We don't remember Assad sending his army to Kill saudis. It is your country that send the legion of murderers to Syria

:bounce: :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom