What's new

Game Changing Russian S-300 Missiles already in Syria.

S-300 in Syria? Interesting.

I heard there are 200 US troops at the Syrian border and there might be 20,000 US troops used in addition to Jordanian forces in case there is an invasion.
The USA will not put their troops on Syrian soil and the Jordanians and the Turkish are too scared of the aftermath of a such plan. Syria will come out a winner and the Syrian more radicalized against the GCC...HIP HIP hourah to the arab brotherhood!

That's quite clever, maybe the Russians play the proxy war tactics, the US vs Russia

Sir, there is no solid proof to rely on. And I'm condemning the attack like yourself.

:bounce: :D

I think they're more cooperating with USA rather than engaging them , i'm not an expert but this Russian providing Syria with s-300s right after Kerry meeting Vladimir putin is so suspicious , I think it's a trap.

The USA will not put their troops on Syrian soil and the Jordanians and the Turkish are too scared of the aftermath of a such plan. Syria will come out a winner and the Syrian more radicalized against the GCC...HIP HIP hourah to the arab brotherhood!

You think so? I think they'll eventually air some sort of scandal to justify an invasion or arming the rebels .. Egypt I think is a key player behind this , they want the arab spring to finish :lol:

AHA ! ! that is why I think John Kerry (had the intel) visited Moscow to tell that Washington is disappointed for no longer Israel's aircraft hit Syrian bases and just pass by :oops:

This game changing S-300 system is also at Nellis Air Force Base.

doubt it! I know Sam System were given by Sadat, some taken recently from Libya and that the Us forces trained on the Greek Systems. Those are old versions...The proof is Turkey lost last week an F16 to a Pantsir or a buk1 missile...

i don't think syria can use s-300 missiles !!! :undecided:

what make you think that?

AHA ! ! that is why I think John Kerry (had the intel) visited Moscow to tell that Washington is disappointed for no longer Israel's aircraft hit Syrian bases and just pass by :oops:

I stand corrected , putin said to Kerry Hey pst we will supply them with this s-300 , they're pissed off and so they'll shoot something down , you take that to the UN and bomb them...

I was referring to the Syrian president ._.

Do you expect him to give them tea and sweets...:rofl:

if this is true, then forget Turkey conducting any limited airstrikes as retaliation for anything. Those syrians don't have the balls to shoot at Israel but they will certainly do their best against our F-16s. I guess we can always use standoff munitions too :/

Won't help much and if you have them, which I doubt.

Turkey isn't alone ;)

When it comes to talking, I agree with you there...But if the **** hits the fan, they will be all aloooooooooooooooooooone.

Blow up only the Turkish jets, what about the jewish jets.

They will have the capability to shoot them, even in Israel proper. you will see the Israeli air force arrogance taking a big hit.

I think they're more cooperating with USA rather than engaging them , i'm not an expert but this Russian providing Syria with s-300s right after Kerry meeting Vladimir putin is so suspicious , I think it's a trap
Its neither suspicious or a trap. Russia got screwed in Lybia and they are not going to take the bait again. And this time it is Putin at the command.

You think so? I think they'll eventually air some sort of scandal to justify an invasion or arming the rebels .. Egypt I think is a key player behind this , they want the arab spring to finish :lol:
All the dreamed uo scandals failed on their faces, the US, England ant European are backtracking. Egypt has its own problems and be able to play the role it played before within the arab league. Now we have a minion with a heretic el azhar scholar that are running the show. The Arab spring won't finish as long as the middle east map is not redrawn.

Its neither suspicious or a trap. Russia got screwed in Lybia and they are not going to take the bait again. And this time it is Putin at the command.

All the dreamed uo scandals failed on their faces, the US, England ant European are backtracking. Egypt has its own problems and be able to play the role it played before within the arab league. Now we have a minion with a heretic el azhar scholar that are running the show. The Arab spring won't finish as long as the middle east map is not redrawn.

I think Egypt is taking orders from the west to send more fighters into syria

I stand corrected , putin said to Kerry Hey pst we will supply them with this s-300 , they're pissed off and so they'll shoot something down , you take that to the UN and bomb them...

Too much sweets? It doesn't work that way...The best F16 are flown by Israelis and the best air defence is in the hand of Syrians. That what we call a pissing contest by proxy between two superpower. It is really a showdown between two defence systems...and l'enjeu is billions of dollars of contracts.

Too much sweets? It doesn't work that way...The best F16 are flown by Israelis and the best air defence is in the hand of Syrians. That what we call a pissing contest by proxy between two superpower. It is really a showdown between two defence systems...and l'enjeu is billions of dollars of contracts.

But aren't the Israeli f-16s mostly modified trainers with the nicknames "flying sofas" ? i'm not sure but I think 500 pointed out how Israeli jets are outdated from the 70s and 80s....

doubt it! I know Sam System were given by Sadat, some taken recently from Libya and that the Us forces trained on the Greek Systems. Those are old versions...The proof is Turkey lost last week an F16 to a Pantsir or a buk1 missile...

Sure there is but there is no evidence in the public domain to prove my claim. What does the TuAF loss have to do with the S-300? Turkey claims it was an accident.

Turkey's military said on Monday that it had lost one of its F-16 fighter jets near Osmaniye, about 30 miles from the border with Syria, but NTV television quoted military sources as saying the crash had probably been an accident.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom