The survivor of Belghis , The historical city , Esferayen-North Khorasan

04c9ca4cc76127548f8bc93765e6c666-jpg.118789

Naqsh-e Rostam Historical Carvings – Fars

5bbc96bcd77cbb5b48150cd3182e773c-jpg.118790

Arg of Karim Khan-Shiraz

9fc3b92a7a21eddf1abe1f50c19b09da-jpg.118791

The Shapouri House-Shiraz

Source: Panorama Iran

wow Iraan is indeed a beautiful country, and their cities seem to be quite well developed, compared to what i expected. Guess i need to put Iran on my2nd list of potential tourist destination next year( Vietnam is already on my list). Keep it up Iran...post more.:cheers:

@al-Hasani, as you seem interested in olive & olive oil, these are some old olive trees in Iran,
View attachment 164655 View attachment 164656 View attachment 164657 View attachment 164658

And this last one presented as a gift :lol:

View attachment 164659

Beautiful. Yes, I do have a weakness when it comes to olive trees, olives and olive oil and I have agriculture as one of my many hobbies. I do like activities in the nature in general.

May I guess where those photos have been taken? Northwestern Iran?

@kollang told me a bit about olives in Iran in this thread below where we had a little discussion and mentioned some provinces.

Olive and olive oil production in KSA

I do not know but since I was a very little child I always enjoyed walking in gardens, olive fields, palm groves etc. My grandfather had a rather large farm were I spent some of my childhood.

Besides the olive tree in the Arab/Semitic mythology is almost the equal of history as a whole. It's hard to describe but when I look at olive trees and fields it reminds me of ancient history, religion, nature (obviously) and the cycle of life. It's also a beautiful and wise looking tree.

That was a long post and thanks for the share.

Yousef Abad synagogue,
yousefAbad.jpg

Nice synagogue.

Beautiful. Yes, I do have a weakness when it comes to olive trees, olives and olive oil and I have agriculture as one of my many hobbies. I do like activities in the nature in general.

May I guess where those photos have been taken? Northwestern Iran?

@kollang told me a bit about olives in Iran in this thread below where we had a little discussion and mentioned some provinces.

Olive and olive oil production in KSA

I do not know but since I was a very little child I always enjoyed walking in gardens, olive fields, palm groves etc.

Besides the olive tree in the Arab/Semitic mythology is almost the equal of history as a whole. It's hard to describe but when I look at olive trees and fields it reminds me of ancient history, religion, nature (obviously) and the cycle of life. It's also a beautiful and wise looking tree.

That was a long post and thanks for the share.

Nice synagogue.

Olive trees have a long history in italy as well. I guess they were brought into your area during times of roman empire.

Back
Top Bottom